It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO clears Sirte to the ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
A retired Russian special forces colonel Ilya root ,who is trapped in Sirte reports to argumenti news in russia.

"The third day in a row, NATO aircraft causing massive missile and bomb strikes on the city of Sirte home Gaddafi.
On the perimeter is surrounded by checkpoints rebels, behind which there are special units of the UK, France, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.

Leave the city completely blocked. Do not let women or children. Men who were detained while trying to flee with his family, detain and destroy. Families sent back under the bomb.

Remove and bury the corpses in almost no time ", - stated in a letter that was received in" Argumenty.ru "this morning from one of those close to Colonel Gaddafi.

Here he says what the situation is like inside Sirte at this present time ,which clearly shows NATO which takes the mantle of a defensive organisation has morphed into an aggressor and is currently serving as an airforce for one side in a civil war.

"Living in the city of the enemy force until you came. Several small units of rebels tried tonight to reconnaissance, but were destroyed. At the same time in the air at that time was a remote-controlled reconnaissance aircraft (UAV), which exposed the city's defense.

After an hour on these points were plotted air attacks. However, defenders of the city have already left their positions, "- writes a lieutenant colonel. According to him, "the situation resembles the Terrible Winter 95, when the bombing everything that moves.

No avianavodchikov without accurate coordinates. Only when the Russian aviation goryuchku was a bit - the intensity of attacks was much lower. Now, NATO aircraft in the air almost around the clock. "

NATO has now done over 25,000 bomb sorties now in Libya ,and i suspect that figure is way higher then what we are told ,and NATO are still bombing Tripoli night and day ,which i find amazing really as you don't bomb cities you claim to have full control of ?

So according to this report out of Sirtie the rebels are basically threatening genocide if people dont surrender to them with the full backing of North Atlantic Terrorist Organization.
Source

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
NATO has now done over 25,000 bomb sorties now in Libya ,and i suspect that figure is way higher then what we are told ,and NATO are still bombing Tripoli night and day ,which i find amazing really as you don't bomb cities you claim to have full control of ?

Wow, the description here immediately made me think of the Battle of Fallujah. It almost sounds like someone at NATO read all about it, thought it sounded great for Gadaffi and cut the orders. They obviously missed the part about how the U.S. Military made every effort to give civilians free passage out BEFORE they all but declared a free fire zone.

It's a real small thing, but even this Russian didn't mention U.S. forces directly involved here. I know no one being bombed will appreciate that distinction, and it doesn't make things much better since half the U.S. Navy seems to be playing support off the coast...but somehow it does matter just a little to me, anyway. Let NATO have this baby. They deserve the demon child it becomes before their very eyes.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well the the US navy are in the thick of this,but you have to remember that in the United Arab Emirates is were Erik Prince’s Blackwater/Xe Mercenaries are now based.

Edit:
Xe Mercenaries ,The Worlds biggest private army
edit on 29-8-2011 by TheMaverick because: Link Added

join