It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch Photos,Washington State,Mt.Rainier -1995

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesBronson
reply to post by blocula

Man I remember seeing this years ago when it came out, kind of scared me when I first saw the photo. If it is real can anyone even imagine what it must have been like to see such an awesome creature? I say the photo looks pretty good to me but I am no expert. The problem is that if I went out today saw a bigfoot, had a awesome camera took great pictures of the creature and then posted them or went on TV with my evidence there would still be a whole host of people that would scream FAKE. No photo is ever going to get it done, no video is ever going to get it done, you will have to have a Body. And to all those that say don’t shoot it, it could be the last of its kind. Well if there was only one Panda Bear left in the world and no one saw it living or dead, and it died then science will never accept it as a species. Because there is no proof of its existence. It’s kind of sad when you think about it. I am waiting to see the Sylvanic documentary should be good.
hi...you are so right!...real aliens could walk into my kitchen and create virtual holograms of their home planet in mid air right in front of me,then disappear in a flash of light and i could film the whole thing and most likely 70% or even more would say its not real even though "they were'nt there"...!?!?

<< 1   >>

join