It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan in dark about Al Qaeda leader's death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
They go on to say;

"An Afghan Taliban commander in Pakistan’s northwestern tribal region who is in regular contact with Al Qaeda described the news report as fake.

“It is a fake story. It’s not true,” he told AFP from an undisclosed location."

Not really surprised if true, but who knows the authenticity of this report. I wish there was some way we could definitively know FOR SURE what goes down, I hate the lies and psyops. it's enough to drive a guy mental!

[url=http://www.thehimalayantimes.com/fullNews.php?headline=Pakistan+in+dark++about+Al+Qaeda+leader%27s+death&NewsID=300897]www.thehimalayantimes.com[ /url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

“For me it is just a rumour. Frankly speaking, we are even not aware that a man with this name is working as deputy chief of Al Qaeda,” he added.

Now this smells fishy to me. Maybe it's a cover-up of an accidental drone strike on civilians?
Wouldn't a security official located in Peshawar/Pakistan know the name, if the man was a high ranking terrorist?

Washington has called Pakistan’s semi-autonomous northwest tribal region the global headquarters of Al Qaeda, where Taliban and other Al Qaeda-linked networks have rear bases from which they launch attacks on NATO forces in Afghanistan.

That's interesting to say the least. The "global headquarter of Al Qaeda" in a tribal region in Pakistan? Makes you think.
edit on 29-8-2011 by SunLightyear because: error

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

That's interesting to say the least. The "global headquarter of Al Qaeda" in a tribal region in Pakistan? Makes you think.

Get real, we all know their headquarters are in Washington,London and Tel Aviv..
They share office space with the CIA,M16,Mossad and the Taliban..

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by SunLightyear

Get real, we all know their headquarters are in Washington,London and Tel Aviv..
They share office space with the CIA,M16,Mossad and the Taliban..

Haha, great post. Seeing how the US has used 'al qaeda' on the past, they might as well have their own division.

top topics

join