It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Busted Shamming Us Again: Ron Paul WINS Their Online Poll!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
And they never update or announce the results, according to this video.

Great video! Must see!

Faux News: We Lie, And You Cry.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Republicblican or democrat, Fox news of MSNBC, liberal or conservative... NONE of it matters. They are just different sides of the same coin who are minted to enrich the military-industrial complex, including the banks and Wall Street. Ron Paul is a threat to the status quo. The federal mafia cannot have it and won't stand for it. If Paul makes it to the WH, there are going to be alot of "Elitists" charged under RICO statutes and will see alot of prison time.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I found out about that poll thanks to a poster here on ATS. I voted for the Paul & when I voted he was destroying the competition.

Fox news, you suck

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wahaha! You guys see the final results?

RP STOMPED Perry into the ground.

*dance* *sing* *lalalala*

*HAPPINESS!!!!!*

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
What the viewers giveth, the viewers can taketh. I believe Fox isn't too far from learning that in a hard way as their ratings start falling due to stupid games like this. I swear they used to be half way decent about reporting factual things like poll numbers. It's really odd, but I'm starting to look back at CNN as a channel with less bias. Of course they have it, but they seem to have gotten better about it while Fox has gotten much worse.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The best news networks you now have in the US are Al Jazeera and the Young Turks on Youtube.

I love Al Jazeera's "right in the middle of the action" reporting, and they stack up well when it comes to being factual...sadly that costs them more reporters than other news networks. CNN, MSNBC, and of course FOX NEWS are propaganda networks, not news networks. Of those 3, CNN is probably the least horrible though.

Russia Today is pretty bad too. They sometimes hit the nail on the head, but are a blatant Russian propaganda network...their Russian coverage is super weak.

top topics

join