It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show your colors! What is your favorite football team?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BulletsCantSilenceIdeas
I know this season has got off to a very rocky start, but I still support my Black and Silver through and through.

If you give up on your team because their having a rough time, then your not a real fan, and trust me it takes a REAL fan to be a Raider fan, I know

Very true. We didn't have much to cheer for across the Bay for a decade. Then Coach Jim showed up.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeliOnyx

Sorry to hear that.

Climb on board and take a ride.

Bronco's 31..........Patriots 28

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I am and will never be a charger or bronco fan, raiders til I die, but did you guys see that game? Wow. The donkeys earned that win with a comeback like that

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
KaiserSouszay, I look forward to the second half. My house.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's all about them Ravens. We got some issues on the road, but we are still getting it done and have the third best record in the NFL at 8-2.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

How about dem Niners? They really did an number on the Bears last night.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Looking forward to seeing lots of this tomorrow:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Why be sorry? You can't help inept ownership and honestly if they can pull off an 8-8 this year i would be more than satisfied with the progress. Consistency wins championships and you can't have consistency when you change coaches every three years. Browns fans are loyal to their team to the bitter end win or lose. That is why we are the only city in the league that owns the team's previous records, they took our team and we the fans fought for it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Need I say more....

It's pretty evident.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I guess it's time for me to show my "true colors"

I'm from Washington, so I've always cheered for the Seahawks. It's been a few years, so I'm glad we at least have a winning season this year. I'm also very, VERY excited about Russel Wilson's future. I also hope we keep Tom Cable as our O-line coach until the end of days. I also like the 49ers ( sucks we're in the same division, but at least it looks like it's going to be an awesome division rivalry for the years to come ) and the Ravens. Those are the teams I'll cheer for unless their playing each other.

Other than that I'm more of a fan of certain players than teams. I like Payton Manning, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Gino Adkins, the Pouncey twins, DeMarcus Ware, Tim Jennings....

I'm not much for trash talk but I love talking football

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot

I'm a 30 year Niners fan and I like the Hawks. I'd like them better right now in the AFC West where they used to be though.
Damn good team. Was a fan in the past as well. Shaun Springs, Cortez Kennedy, Jim Zorn. I even like their uniforms. I'll root for them as long as they aren't playing the Niners.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Cortez is the man! I agree it would be nice if we were in different divisions/conferences again. NFL Films got me into football when I was a kid and the Niners had a lot to do with that, probably because there was so much footage on them. I haven't had 30 years to cheer for a team, maybe 15 now, but I have 30 years of love for the game at least

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Go Ravens! Awesome way to end the last game Ray will play at home.
edit on 6-1-2013 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I want my Seahawks to win and we definitely have a better shot with Robert Griffin out, but damn you Mike Shanahan! He's been limping all game, the doctor has been worried that he's playing at all, and you put him out there with a robot boot against the #4 defense in the league? I hate to see any injury on any player, but when it's one that probably could have been avoided?

Cousins should have been put in way earlier imho.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The Ravens - Broncos games was one of the best I've seen in recent memory.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Now it's up to the Hawks. Beat the Dirty Birds and come on down to The Stick next week.

edit on 13-1-2013 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Buffalo Bills!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopie
Buffalo Bills!

My condolences.
Sorry, couldn't help that. Ralph Wilson Stadium is only 2 hours from here. Loads of Bills fans here. Just have to jab them.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Now it's up to the Hawks. Beat the Dirty Birds and come on down to The Stick next week.

edit on 13-1-2013 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

I would love to see a game 3 between these two. We'll be there if we can keep Tony Gonzalez in check in the red zone.

I thought Kaep was gonna hit 200 yesterday

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join