It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 72: Three Hours, three interviews. Travis Walton, Nick Redfern & Stanton Friedman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hurricane Irene has taken its toll on the ATS Live! crew this week, and Baz is still officially on vacation, so tonight we've lined up a special for you guys... three of the biggest ATS Live Interviews from the past year, all put together in one 3 hour show.

You'll hear from Travis Walton, Nick Redfern and Stanton Friedman over three hours of the most fascinating and in depth interviews that you'll find....well.... anywhere.....

The full ATS crew will be back next week!

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. That's 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 10AM (Sunday) Canberra (the time zones are all messed up, you guys can figure out the rest if you need more info...)

edit on 27/8/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Any show with Stanton Friedman is guaranteed to be a good show in my book.

I wouldn't mind hearing his opinion on the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration). I've been following Hurricane Irene for about 2 days now, and earlier this morning I was surprised to see a few Air force pilots talking about how they were flying into the Eye of Irene, collecting data, then transmitting it back to the various weather stations... Something I've never thought of before, and it sort of shocked me that anyone could even fly a plane into and out of a hurricane... they were saying how they'd be up there for a long time considering the hurricane was about 450 miles in diameter. Before today I never even realized the NOAA existed...it is an extremely interesting subject to me. Taken from their website:

NOAA is an agency that enriches life through science. Our reach goes from the surface of the sun to the depths of the ocean floor as we work to keep citizens informed of the changing environment around them.

From daily weather forecasts, severe storm warnings and climate monitoring to fisheries management, coastal restoration and supporting marine commerce, NOAA’s products and services support economic vitality and affect more than one-third of America’s gross domestic product. NOAA’s dedicated scientists use cutting-edge research and high-tech instrumentation to provide citizens, planners, emergency managers and other decision makers with reliable information they need when they need it.

NOAA's roots date back to 1807, when the Nation’s first scientific agency, the Survey of the Coast, was established. Since then, NOAA has evolved to meet the needs of a changing country. NOAA maintains a presence in every state and has emerged as an international leader on scientific and environmental matters.

NOAA’s mission touches the lives of every American and we are proud of our role in protecting life and property and conserving and protecting natural resources. I hope you will explore NOAA and how our products and services can enrich your own life.

Dr. Jane Lubchenco
Under Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere
and NOAA Administrator

Source: www.noaa.gov...

I'd like to thank the NOAA for all their hard work over the years, especially in times like these. Like I said before, I've never even heard of them before. In my eyes, they deserve much more respect and recognition then what they're currently being given.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Time2Think because: added URL's

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Aww wait a minute, you're just playing the 3 previous interviews... oh well, still really good stuff.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Travis Walton, wasn't the movie Fire In The Sky based on his alien abduction case? That was a great movie, I just happened to tune in during the interview with him. He's actually talking about the movie as I type this.

One thing that wasn't in the movie but he describes is when a man comes in, and he thinks that he was being rescued, but he just took him down a hallway and into a room with other people that looked just like the strange man.

He's talking about asking the man who had a helmet over his head a bunch of questions, but he didn't answer any, then he tried the same with the people in the room who also had helmets over their heads, and they too didn't answer. That is some crazy stuff.
edit on 27-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: to edit my post

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In listening to Mr. Redfern, it was sad to hear just how much he is NOT up on current events.

Listening to his uneducated "opinions" was just pathetic really. Before giving his opinion on any UFO subject, he should either do the homework first, or decline the offer to make himself look foolish.

Far too many authors fall victim to this trap of not sticking with what they know. His name has just been added to the list.

I would be happy to debate the subject (educate him would be more like it) of the Roswell era in a thread or even live on ATS radio with him. His explanation of the event was ridiculous in light of all the new information that has been uncovered in the last decade, and does not even fit the original evidence, let alone the new stuff.

His claim that the US was trying to hide it's own crashed technology from Soviet spies in NM is even more ridiculous.

Just for starters - Why then would they continue to buzz US cities with this technology (before and after the Roswell 'crash') day after day raising the public hysteria with daily newspaper headlines as it did?

- How did these German operation paperclip scientists he points the finger to, manage to achieve speeds of 15,000 mph and cut 90 degree corners without slowing down eh?

Nick may be a good story teller and book writer, but using a bit of logic and checking the facts is obviously not his strong suit.

edit on 27-8-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

top topics

join