It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constables don't help = 2 dead children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
this is what i got off of the our local talk radio. a woman was getting beaten up by her husband at a light with her 2 children in the back seat. she sees 2 constables at the corner talking, so she decides to make a break for it. she jumps out of the car runs over to them screaming." stop that car, he has my children,..... he's going to kill them" they tell her no!...........

they told her no.....

they did say that they would radio it in and that is what they did..... they find the husband breaking into the house where their 3rd child was fought off by the child's uncle... a few hours later they found the two children dead..........

The head of the constable department" what ever her position is" defended their actions... said they were following protocol........

since when did protocol become more important than doing the right thing?..... they could have at least followed him.....or something anything......

cbslocal.com

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I can't describe how I feel about this in words.

yet more for the pile.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

I know huh? she would have been better off if she stayed in the car... she could have at least put up a fight for the children....

and I always thought that constables were cops.... cops ... cops... who can stand them... but one lives next door to me.. he does make meel feel safer about living in this complex... but at the same time i'm terrified of him...

there are people that defend the constables down here... one lady on the news was saying, "if i was that mother i would have stayed in the car... who would leave their children with a man that's going to kill em..."

and how would you answer that mother? it's tough, but the coppers should have chased him down. period

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
anybody else have an opinion?... i think this is worse than any cop beating that i've ever seen on here... maybe it's my title... hmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

join