It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saeculi Venturi - The Coming Age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I authored this thread because of the predictions made not 2 years ago about Project Blue Beam and the New One World Religion.

Here's a good post going over some basic history of Project Blue Beam heanceforth abbreviated as PBB where necessary. If you need to brush up, feel free to reference it.
The Vatican Dismantled Project Blue Beam

Now, as the videos try to convey, there will be great discoveries before this change in the religion and government of the world. First, the preceeding years are supposedly going to be riddled with scientific discoveries that shake Archaeology and Anthropology. Then artifacts are to be discovered to back those findings. Shortly after, there will be what some call Disclosure, which means the government will release information pertaining to UFO's which will confirm their existance.

Is this a case of reality immitating fiction?

I will admit, the first time I saw the videos after reading the initial theory, I thought the crazies had taken it and run with it for good. At this point, I slapped myself and remained skeptical, and decided I was no longer concerned with it.

After going on for awhile, minding my business, the thought long buried in my memory banks somewhere in the Nessie/Bigfoot section. I then stumbled across this show:

Ancient Aliens - The History Channel

Now this show needs some special attention in regards to this discussion. When I first started watching it, I decided it was merely for entertainment, and that it was strange that the History Channel seems to be writing more history than discussing it lately. What is the Ancient Astronaut Theory doing on the History Channel? How Orwellian! That's how I'm starting to feel.

My theory on the show, in terms of this thread, is that the first two seasons were mostly ridiculous, and nothing more than mindless entertainment for a pseudo intellectual mind.

However, this show came on the other day.

Aliens and Temples of Gold
Premiere Date: 08/18/2011
AAACite This.Could gold be the ultimate link between humans and aliens? A church in southern France is said to hold the key to alchemy--and a gateway to another part of the universe. Locals in Cusco, Peru believe UFO sightings are connected to lost gold at the bottom of Lake Puray. And some believe underneath the Great Sphinx of Giza lies an entire library left behind by extraterrestrials--a library stored on gold.
TVPG

Let's just say that after the first 30 minutes of this show, I made a mental note to remember my impression. The words " Mind = Blown " were all I could think about.

They are now saying, that there is factual evidence to support hidden compartments beneath the Pyramids. They are also speculating that they were used to create gold, through a nuclear process. This would explain how Egypt became rich and "Gold was like Dust".

The Armarna Letters; Tushratta, King of Hatti (Mitanni)

You are the one who knows the words of Mimmuriya, your husband, but you have not sent me yet the gift of homage which Mimmuriya, your husband, has ordered to be sent to me. I have asked Mimmuriya, your husband, for massive gold statues ... But your son has gold-plated statues of wood. As the gold is like dust in the country of your son, why have they been the reason for such pain, that your son should not have given them to me? ... Neither has he given me what his father had been accustomed to give.

Could Egypt have really discovered, along with the Jews, how to manufacture gold? Maybe it's a little out there, but we really do give our ancestors too little credit. If we're going to do that, you can't explain the pyramids. If you say they were smart enough to build a possible machine, why would they be too dumb to use it? Even archeologists believe the pyramids couldn't have been build solely for burial.

So then why are there bodies in them? Maybe the secret of the machine died with the Gods who ran them? It's not hard to believe, since there is no direct blood line, that wealth was the deciding factor in becoming a Pharaoh.

Egypt's Golden Empire : Pharaohs of the Sun

I also saw this show, and was surprised by some of the more convincing evidence presented.

Here's the Trailer - Secret Access: UFO's On the Record
If you haven't seen it - Secret Access: UFO's On the Record

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc6c620ea83b.jpg[/atsimg]
One of the harder to debunk UFO Photos from the show

There was a buzz awhile back about this billboard.
Paranormal State Billboard[/yvid]

All I have to say, other than it sends chills down my spine, is personal in nature.

When working in the military, I heard rumors of this being used to break detainees, as I had to work a guard shift every few days out of a Combat Out Post during my tour in Iraq. I didn't take it seriously until I was asked to take some documents to a building I had never been to before. It contained televisions with camera footage from all over the cities. It had facial recognition software that I still have yet to see in commercial use. I later discovered the blimps hovering around the FOB's and COP's.

Those blimps are here, and they are watching us right now. I posted a thread called "The Biomatrix : You can't "HIIDE" from the "BAT", it is still in the RATS (Really Above Top Secret) Forum if you are interested. However, this is becoming a segway, so I will not digress further.

The occurrence has made me question everything I saw in the military, in the civillian world, and in theories regarding technology.

Movies and Television are modernizing the Alien Encounter.

Hilarious Aliens that are Acceptable

Aliens after our Resources

Alien Infestation

There's also movies about super hero aliens, aliens who steal your mind, and many more.

On Television, there is the series Falling Skies

But all of this seems different than the Ancient Aliens Season 3 material. It almost seems like Season one and two were building up, either a lie or the truth is yours to decide. Something doesn't seem right, because for all of this to come out so fast, is unheard of. Sources do not just come out en masse, evidence does not pop up. for the same case simultaneously.

And this show, Secret Access : UFO on the Record. It is biased heavily toward a certain and specific UFO. The triangular shaped, with lights and a central blinking light. Much like a drone in its behavior, and accelerating to speeds that create G-Force the human body could not handle.

I'm very skeptical, and I would say leaning toward this being a distraction based control mechanism that was heavily discussed with striking resemblence of reality in "The Report from Iron Mountain".
Click Here to Read the Wiki on This Report

The heavily footnoted report concluded that peace was not in the interest of a stable society, that even if lasting peace "could be achieved, it would almost certainly not be in the best interests of society to achieve it." War was a part of the economy. Therefore, it was necessary to conceive a state of war for a stable economy. The government, the group theorized, would not exist without war, and nation states existed in order to wage war. War also served a vital function of diverting collective aggression. They recommended that bodies be created to emulate the economic functions of war. They also recommended "blood games" and that the government create alternative foes that would scare the people with reports of alien life-forms and out-of-control pollution. Another proposal was the reinstitution of slavery.

Well, here's a little diddy I made myself.

Jesus and the Moneychangers
How even Jesus couldn't stand up to the Banking Cartels

Please. Sell your Gold now! It's a Trap!
How the banking elite have weaved the illusion of wealth in a debt society because your bank account is still positive.

Is Pakistan caught between the US and China?
War and Rumors of War

So, is it PBB? Is it a control mechanism?
I guess we won't have to wait long either way.

edit on 2011/8/27 by sbctinfantry because: For Clarity and Link Clarity - Enjoy! Don't forget to leave your comments!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
ive tried watching Ancient Aliens but i just can't take it seriously. Its ok and somewhat entertaining, but that one guys hair i just too much to handle.

I know that's kind of a lame excuse to not watch a show, but it just drives me crazy. His hair and the fact that he's a bit on the orange skin side. Perhaps he's an alien. I don't know.

However, I may check out the episode you are referencing. It seems fairly interesting and I'll try to keep my skeptic side in check.

Thank (insert your deity here) they are on Nexflix.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Can't take it seriously? People ave been demanding Disclosure for decades now, and TPTB are finally granting our wish, through the medium of television. (They are too scared to just come out with it, they know what would happen to them)
I have been watching, and have seen all of the episodes, and I have seen and heard a great deal of information that I have read about in books, and have also heard some new stuff that checks out too. Of course the professional debunkers will be all over it, just like that are all over any other thing we humans are not supposed to know, we just have to take what they say with a grain of salt, as they say. It has been my experience that the louder people scream, "That's not TRUE!" the more true it really is.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
ive tried watching Ancient Aliens but i just can't take it seriously. Its ok and somewhat entertaining, but that one guys hair i just too much to handle.

Please do, and I think that in this episode his hair is more thame than before. Conspiracy? Maybe.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Thx for the plug. In any case I will go through the thread when I got time. I'm busy watching movies. lol and eating,exercising. Will go through it soon.

top topics

join