It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Normal or ? You be the judge.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What compels a person or persons to seek the answers ?

A few months back I joined ATS out of curiosity and happened to be interested in space exploration ( ISS ) missions . Having seen during some live feeds some stuff that I could not explain . So went onto Google Earth searching out randomly around Groom Lake as the most if not all of us have done at one time or other .

I recall posting a reply as to why they are covering cargo containers and vehicles under ground at Groom Lake . 36°51'38.70"N
115°57'3.45"W following the time line images for the area .

Then the weird sht starts to happen on Google Earth with specific areas having green colored grids added that I would not have a clue on doing at the following locations . 39°56'28.09"S 71° 4'12.13"W Perhaps the grids have some hidden meaning ? 27°34'4.30"S 60°42'44.09"W Up until a some weeks back the grids were visible on my Google Earth and now poof they are gone . ( South America locations )

As soon as I upload one of the screen shot saved images to Media fire and check if the image is in the file it shows 2 down loads now three downloads and I have not posted the link to the image and it has been roughly 40 minutes since I started typing the thread 11:13 am Mountain time now . WT Heck now 11 downloads .

If any of yourselves has any speculation they could share , sarcasm is expected . If the grids mean nothing no big deal but input is appreciated looking to you all for answers , your supposed to be the pros from Dover right ?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
URL denied by kaspersky hmmmmmmm

new topics

join