It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just for one more piece of information to this story that I personally see as a good piece of imagination. Earthquakes put out far more energy then a blast does. A quake being far below ground causes the ground to sake. The energy from a blast above ground does not dispense its energy in the ground. That being said a 6.0 quake is about the equivalent to 15 kilo tons or TNT, or 63TJ if you prefer.

edit on 24-8-2011 by RedGolem because: edit for gramer

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The obligatory and definitive Sorcha Faal link:

Sorcha Faal... Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth...

Lengthy, but recommended for anyone who hasn't seen it before and wonders why a Sorcha Faal byline results in rapid moves to the Hoax forum.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
if the report says its circulating the Kremlin then its obviously Sorchaa Faal.
remember.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Here is one link looking at the seismic data presscore.ca...

I would not be too quick to write of Sorcah Faal when so many sources are corrupt and have sold out these days.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
D.U.M.B. Sites

Originally posted by kwakakev

I would not be too quick to write of Sorcah Faal when so many sources are corrupt and have sold out these days.

If Sorcha Faal had any semblance of credibility left after years of publishing some of the most absurd and outrageous works of fiction imaginable, then "she" might not be written off so quickly. Seriously, your local streetcorner lunatic has more crediblity, and at least probably believes what he's saying. "Sorcha" doesn't even have that going for "her".

However, all of this is somewhat moot considering that Sorcha Faal is a fictitious character no more real than Mickey Mouse, Daffy Duck or Spongebob Squarepants -- all of whom, I might add, are more reliable sources of information than Sorcha Faal.

True, a "report" from "Sorcha" doesn't mean something didn't happen, and more power to anyone who wants to look into any of this further.

But anyone who does is going to realize before long what's really going on. Sorcha Faal is the kind of source that doesn't bear even the most casual of scrutiny. The B.S. is piled too deep and too lavishly to believe.

I don't know the actual source of the article you linked, nor does the author, apparently, but the fact that it uses the same stock photo of an Air Force boring machine as the one seen in the article linked in the OP seems rather suspect.

As for whether recent earthquakes are, in fact, related to some sort of ongoing nuclear war between the U.S. military and the CIA being played out in a vast underground tunnel network that includes "Alien Craft Landing/Storage Facilities", well...

I don't think it's asking too much to want to see a little more proof than that.

P.S. If you are suspicious of my wholesale dismissal of anything remotely related to Sorcha Faal, I urge you to read as much material as possible about, from and related to this source. Do that for just a few hours, then imagine what it's like for those of us who've been seeing this crap hit the forums for years. That's all the explanation you should ever need.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Majic

I have been on this site long enough to see how Sorcha Faal raises such a strong response. The last Sorcha Faal story I came across here had to do with censorship on a heap of Christian websites. While there was a lot of spin put on the story, it was right in how google had dropped a domain from it searches due to a lot of spyware, spam, viruses and other nasties proliferate within parts of this domain.

Personally I hope this story is right, there is a lot of sickness in the system and none of the stories involving the underground DUMB network sound good.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

Near as I can tell the chart on that website is not correct. Hear is a link to a seismogram display for the day in question. It does more closely match the comparison seismogram on the article referenced.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Faal Fashions

reply to post by kwakakev

Lest I be misunderstood, I'm not suggesting every detail of everything David Booth writes under the Sorcha Faal pen name is necessarily false. The best fiction is mixed with a dash of truth.

It's more like when a story is credited to Mike Rotch, I.P. Freely or Seymour Butts (all of whom, like the cartoon characters cited above, have more credibility than Sorcha Faal, by the way), you might want to look for some corroboration before jumping on the bandwagon.

Ultimately, the hoax is Sorcha Faal "herself". A mythical pseudonym used by an Internet fiction writer who would have us believe the Kremlin is full of people off their meds, or with a wicked sense of humor, or both.

Is what he/she writes true?

You decide.

P.S. And again, the best way to truly appreciate the Sorcha Faal experience is to do your own research. Don't take my word for it. Believe whatever you want. Assume I'm lying to you and that Sorcha Faal is a beacon of truth in a sea of lies. Read everything you can from this source. Do so for as long as it takes. If you conclude, after thoroughly investigating Sorcha Faal, that it's not fair to label "her" a hoax, you're always welcome to say so. Of course, I'm also free to laugh.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

That is a fair assessment you make. There have been stories where I could not find any collaborating sources and some of them are a bit out there. I am just so sick and tired of the evil that has taken over this world that this story did make me smile for a bit to see that some action has finally been taken to put some justice back in the system.

Maybe it was a bit nieve of me to expect these deep and dark problems to be sorted out so easily. All I can do is hope that there is a solution somewhere. I am tied of the disgust I have for my nation and the US government for what it had done and continues to do.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
That For Which There Is No Substitute

reply to post by kwakakev

The one thing dastardly deed-doers fear more than anything else is exposure. Once everyone knows what they're up to, they can't continue doing what they've been doing.

They don't fear lies. Lies are their specialty. There is no point in trying to fight lies with lies. Only the truth has any real power, and it is for that reason we should cherish it so.

The truth is not found in suggestive innuendo or fantastic claims, but in simple, unadorned facts.

Knowing this makes it much easier to separate the chaff from the grain, and in stories like these there is a lot of chaff, and little grain.

Hence my words of caution and interest in other, more credible sources.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sure a nuke.
Obvoiusly a lie to hide what the sound, if any, was.
Comming from Russia they want answers.
Which will be done without our knowledge.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Due to the news of the recent east coast earthquake, or rumble as we like to call them,
it was noted that Virginia has the most east coast earthquakes and was the center
of the most recent. However we did not see any concern of buried CIA workers in
their own tunnels or even the thought big air lock noises or even mini nuke explosions
from unknown sources.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Continuing with the 'hoax'...

Nuclear Detonation Confirmed?

Name withheld

This is a follow up from my previous email and the earthquake on Tuesday.

I went to my source today and they have confirmed that the earthquake today with the epicenter in Virginia was a tactical nuke that did go off in an underground bunker. The mighty men and women of valor found the device and had to explode it underground. The target was the nuclear facility located in Virginia.

I also received clarification that their were seven weapons on the mainland. Five were being tracked (now just four since one was detonated) and two that they cannot account for at this time. These two are from the "shadow" group that they are trying to find.

It seems very suspicious that I received this Intel last week about the weapons and the DC area being a target and now this earthquake happens. There are no accidents.

I will take this information to the Lord and discern upon it.

Thank Hawk, you are your listeners for being out there and please pray for me and my source.

God Bless,

Got to say that I'm glad that all of this nonsense is just a HOAX

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What is the validity of this eutimes?

Guessing it is another wll known false report tablet?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

Well probably not greatly credited by some...

Unless it comes from CNN, CBS, FOX, MSNBC, then it's all BUNK, right?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I see the ATS attack dogs have already waved the Sorcha Faal flag on this thread, but here's something to consider about Sorcha:

Following the Jared Loughner shooting, Sorcha put out a bogus article claiming Judge John McCarthy Roll ruled against the Obama administration trying to seize 401K's. However, it was not true. But, John Roll does have an interesting role in the Loughner shooting. Initially ignored by the media, there is an animated reinactment video going out of its way to try and suggest that Judge Roll was there on private leisure. However, one of the federal counts against Loughner is murdering a federal judge while he was on official business. So, this means that there is something strange going on with Roll, but Sorcha puts a turd in the punch bowl and now everyone just waves the "Sucha Fail" flag and this creates a type of gate keeper mentality due to how easy it is to hate someone like Sorcha Faal.

But as someone else mentioned, why go through all this just to write up some disinfo? And as someone else said, this isn't disinfo, this is disinfotainment. But why? Perhaps an underground base was disrupted, but not by a nuke, but by an earthquake, so now Sorcha Faal is putting the turd in the punch bowl so whenever this subject is brought up, people will think anything it has to do with is a hoax.

I'm just trying to figure out why someone would go through this trouble. It is an entertaining story, but obviously none of the links match up. All the links redirect to other Sorcha Faal writings, so there is really no way to verify where this information is coming from other than Sorcha (or whoever he/she is)'s imagination. Perhaps to draw in the conspiracy crowd, to make money off advertisements (my computer almost crashed just being on the EUtimes), but seems like there are better ways of making a buck.
edit on 29-8-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
reply to post by Eavel

Well probably not greatly credited by some...

Unless it comes from CNN, CBS, FOX, MSNBC, then it's all BUNK, right?

I dont search out the mainstream, though many of my sources come from them. Many breaking news comesfrom them also. i have a feeling Drudge Report leads many to a good overall mix of the mainstreams and off the walls.

But if this tabloid is like the enquire, then yes it is bunk

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join