It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO Brings Chaos And Terror To Libya

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

NATO Brings Chaos And Terror To Libya

beforeitsnews.com

The great hoax pushed by NATO and the corporate-state media is that Libya has fallen, the rebels took control of Tripoli, Gaddafi is on the ropes, and the country is now free. But this is not true. The situation on the ground is more complicated and complex. This narrative of events may satisfy your inner hatred of dictators, but it is false for so many reasons.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
One, the war for Tripoli and Libya has just begun. Tripoli is not under the control of NATO. The rebels, who consist of al-Qaeda fighters and other anti-freedom crusaders, were only able to advance because NATO bombed strategic sites ahead of them. Special forces from England and other NATO countries also assisted in the effort by unleashing a campaign of terror and chaos.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is exactly what NATO is.
A shame of Europe and European people.I can't believe some people love NATO.
They are terrorist organization.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

You know NATO will be on the ground in large numbers before long.

Bosnia and Kossovo ring any bells?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Come again... Europe..... You do know what NATO stands for don't you? Northen Atlantic Treaty Organisation. Canada and the USA are two of its biggest members, but of course Europe must be to blame.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

Come again... Europe..... You do know what NATO stands for don't you? Northen Atlantic Treaty Organisation. Canada and the USA are two of its biggest members, but of course Europe must be to blame.

Yea,but we already know that USA and Kannada had done some really "nasty" things...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

In this instance yes. The US was a junior partner this time around...but still a partner nonetheless.

Meh, ya can't please 'em all and be the bad guy all the time.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

When has Europe not done nasty things? The UK was gassing Iraqis after WW1. Belgians killing hundreds of thousands in the Congo in the 19th century. The UK in the Boer Wars is where the idea of concentration camps came from. Germany and Italy... do I need to even say anything?

Oh and how many times did Western Europe stop Russia from liberating Constantinople, I mean Istanbul?

edit on 24/8/11 by MikeboydUS because: n

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

You know NATO will be on the ground in large numbers before long.

Bosnia and Kossovo ring any bells?

I don't understand this..
What does Bosnia and Kosovo has do to with anything?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

NATO intervention.

Airstrikes first and then peacekeepers on the ground.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

NATO intervention.

And you forgot to mention NATO intervention in Serbia 1999.
For 71 days they bombard my country.
they are doing it to the Libya but longer,,,

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I'm a Brit and even I will admit that we are a war mongering nation. Maybe history has made us that way being a small Island that has constantly been invaded through history. I am not proud of the bad things the UK has done but I'd like to think we have left a posative impact on the world in terms of democracy and development of current and former British Empire/Commonweath infrastructure development.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I'm a Brit and even I will admit that we are a war mongering nation. Maybe history has made us that way being a small Island that has constantly been invaded through history. I am not proud of the bad things the UK has done but I'd like to think we have left a posative impact on the world in terms of democracy and development of current and former British Empire/Commonweath infrastructure development.

But we gotta left past behind us,or we will never progress as people...
I know it's hard but we must try!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

War mongering equals survival. Had it not been for the prowess of the English, the Isles would have been taken long ago. They prevailed where others could not. This lead to an empire that gave the world the Industrial Revolution and for the first time brought all nations of the world together in ways never imagined prior. Though the empire committed many atrocities, the gifts it brought forth to humanity are priceless treasures that have made the world we live in today possible.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

NATO intervention.

And you forgot to mention NATO intervention in Serbia 1999.

Your country is in Europe!! lol

And it's still a nasty little bigoted state with delusions of grandeur and a massive chip on its shoulder that glorifies its mass murderers and refuses to own up to reality.

Y'all say you were bulwarks against the Turks - but it was the charge of Serbian cavalry that defeated the Christian Crusaders at Nicopolis - Serbs were some of the best troops the Ottomans had, and without them the Ottoman Empire probably would not have lasted nearly as long!

For 71 days they bombard my country.
they are doing it to the Libya but longer,,,

You deserved it, and Qadaffi deserves it too - it took so long to happen is the only problem!

the battles might not be over in Libya - but if people can predict stupidity like a NATO occupation of some sort then I thik I am on safer ground predicting that the war has been won and Qadaffi won't be ruling ther any more.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

History should be remembered otherwise it repeats itself. I do not think British people should be ashamed of their history, I am proud of it, I'd have liked us to do a few things differently but no nation has a perfect history.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I'm sorry but I cannot take anybodys opinion seriously if they can't even get a basic name right. It is Gaddafi, Colonel Gaddafi. There is no Q in his name at all. So how can we expect that you have any of the rest of your rant correct?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

What?
Are you saying that people are guilty for what one guy did?
Really?
How can you say that?
We lost a thousand innocent people,and we deserve it?
Why?Because our president didn't want to give away Kosovo?
And that's worth more then a human life?
Oh man i can't believe you said that.
What kind of person are you?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

The letter his last name starts with in Arabic is ق or Qaf, which oddly means monkey.

There's some humor in that somewhere.

edit on 24/8/11 by MikeboydUS because: QKG

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

History should be remembered otherwise it repeats itself. I do not think British people should be ashamed of their history, I am proud of it, I'd have liked us to do a few things differently but no nation has a perfect history.

Tell my about it.
My country was in the war all the time.
From the beginning of civilizations in Europe...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join