It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorting Hat quizzes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hello my fellow Harry Potter fans. It's that time again. To see what House we would be selected to be apart of at Hogwarts. I have found multiple sites with quizzes to see what House will be most selected out of the other four.
Do you belong in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, or Slytherin?
Source for image

Quiz (1)

Okay, so my first House is Gryffindor.

Now on to the next quiz!
Quiz (2)

Well, well, well. Gryffindor again! What are the odds?

Now, the next one!
Quiz (3)

Now, a change! Ravenclaw!

Now, the next one!
Quiz (4)

Gryffindor is my fourth result.

Now, the finial and longest test for a Harry Potter quiz! Yes, it's the big one. Keep out the reach of children. Cool!
Final Test
My result Ravenclaw!

So, three for Gryffindor and two for Ravenclaw. I wanted all Slytherin! gurrr!
Gryffindor HPWIKI

Gryffindor is one of the four Houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, founded by Godric Gryffindor. Its emblematic animal is the lion, and its colours are scarlet and gold. Minerva McGonagall is the most recent Head of House. Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, also known as "Nearly Headless Nick" is the house ghost. The particular characteristics of students Sorted into Gryffindor are courage and chivalry. Gryffindor corresponds roughly to the element of fire, which may partly be the reason for its colours.

A few of the most famous Gryffindor students were Albus Dumbledore, Nevile, Harry Potter, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Oliver Wood, and Ronald Weasly.

Show everyone what House you're sorted in. Are you like myself? A great and brave leader? Or are you different?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ravenclaw is my official House on Pottermore. Pretty, pretty cool. Glad to see what official Hogwarts House I will be in in Hogwarts.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I was going to be sorted into ravenclaw based on the options they give but decided I wanted to be green and chose a few answers that were obviously slytherin so I was sorted into Slytherin

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ManOfGod267

two results for hufflepuff
one each from ravenclaw, griffondor, & slytherin.

-subfab

join