It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy people, this woman needs to be medicated and locked up for life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Mother, aged 31 throws 7 month old infant son off a 4 story hospital parking structure.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Even if the boy survives he is going to be severely brain damaged and likely mentally handicapped. Its a shame, my wife and i cant have children and people like this are so ready to throw them off buildings or in dumpsters. I don't understand people.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This world is getting crazier every year it seems.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the people that say we never heard those stories in the past because of lack of media, the internet is around for a while now, and I do notice a decline of morals in western society for the past decades.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
And I thought I was crazy! Always somebody worse then you! Crazy people is right. That is insane.She needs to be locked away in a padded room
edit on 23-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I don't understand why she would do this to her own baby son...

It's pretty vile, to be honest, as she's messed up the baby's life, before he even had a chance...What I don't understand is this:

She said Hermosillo was a normal, loving mother to her daughters and was excited to be pregnant with a son. But after the boy was born, the 31-year-old mother changed suddenly and seemed depressed, Herrera said. She withdrew and, while bubbly before, hardly talked at all. "She was different. She was serious," Herrera said. "I asked her many questions, and she just said 'Yes' or 'No.'"

Apparently, she has two daughters, & there never seemed to be any sort of trouble or problems, to do with them.

Why now?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What goes through someone's mind the moment before doing a heinous act such as this

After this, I may go for a pizza ???

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Four floors is a long way down, the
baby may not make it. So very sad!
Evidently something went very wrong
in the Mother's life, someone might
have seen the signs and tried to do
something. But as it goes no one
would expect a Mother to do something
this terrible. She needs to be
medicated and locked up for sure,
otherwise her other children may be
in danger.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Postpartum depression can be very severe ..and this sounds like an extreme case. It may have gotten to the point where she lost her grip on reality , and thought her son was a demon or some other strange entity.

This is very sad, because she sounded like a good mother before this. Chemicals after pregnancy can do a number on the mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Even if it was postpartum syndrome, that is no excuse. When you get depressed you get help, you don't just sit there and stew in it until youre a basket case. There would have been no shame in asking for help. Why wait till the boy was 7 months old to try and kill him, most cases of postpartum the women immediately try to kill the child, they dont usually wait till half a year later or several years later.

Sometimes i think that postpartum crap is just used to keep these nutbags from going to prison for life. I don't care who you are, youre an adult and you can make choices. I cannot see how anyone cannot tell the difference from right and wrong even if depressed and not be able to make the right decision. I mean even if you didnt want the kid, why not put it up for adoption and let a couple like my wife and i take the kid and give him a loving home? What makes them want to murder an innocent baby?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I agree. I can't fathom why anyone would hurt a child. I hate hearing about things like that.
A woman from Oklahoma stuck her child in a washing machine.

Source

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
Postpartum depression can be very severe ..and this sounds like an extreme case. It may have gotten to the point where she lost her grip on reality , and thought her son was a demon or some other strange entity.

This is very sad, because she sounded like a good mother before this. Chemicals after pregnancy can do a number on the mind.

This may very well be true....however I hate, hate, hate what she did.....it bothers me deep in my soul and spirit.

One of these days...she will totally wake up and realize what she has done.....and forever be in a state of shame, guilt and regret.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

This may very well be true....however I hate, hate, hate what she did.....it bothers me deep in my soul and spirit. One of these days...she will totally wake up and realize what she has done.....and forever be in a state of shame, guilt and regret.

What she did was horrendous..but what state of mind must she have been in to do this? Of course she will live with this the rest of her life in shame guilt and regret, not to mention her innocent daughters will have to live with this shadow over them as well.

I don't think she was an evil woman by the sound of what others said about her...just a very depressed woman who "lost" it, at a great and sorrowful price. I cannot HATE her ,and I hope others would find some compassion for an obviously mentally ill woman.

top topics

join