It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REOCCOURING DREAMS...UNTIL THE BURNING MAN DREAM!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I have had either the same people, places and or plots in every dream for some # of years now. I am clairvoyant, clairaudient and an empth. This makes my sleep time basically a trip per night where I wake up every day feeling jet lagged etc. But I just moved into a different bedroom in my house and I had the most vivid dreams and one stands out.
Imagine the Burning Man Playa filled with people. There are the roads etc on the outskirts and in a distance beyond those outskirts is an elevated, rocky landscape that circles BRC. For some reason, the people I am camping with are allowed to shoot guns at eachother or whoever as long as they remain on these outskirts. I was disaprovingly watching these people and about 3-4 "park rangers" appeared where we were and they pretended to be just making sure the "games" were being played correctly. All of a sudden one of them shoots one of my fellow burners. I still didn't believe it until I felt the barrel of the gun in the back of my head. (I woke up with that pain in that same place). I heard a man say "Ok sweety, now where do you want to get it" I cried and tried to get the gun off my head when I was taken to the ground by my assailent. Right when I hit the playa floor, i heard another shot and looked over to see another burner get shot in the head, hit the ground, and smoke rise from his wound. I woke up instantly, I was dizzy disoriented and cried for about 20-30 minutes. I knew it was a dream, but I remember repeating to myself "what the hell just happened" and at the same time-TRYING TO RELIEVE THE BURNING PAIN IN MY HEAD.....where the gun was.

ANYONE? SOMEBODY THROW ME A BONE.
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Are you sure it was a burning sensation?

Maybe you hit your head ont eh top of your bed duing the night, or the wall...

I know i've done that before and it has been incorporated in my dream as something else (not me bumping my head), btu something else happening to my head in the dream...or something bad happening, and i wake up with a bit of a sore head.

btw....if ur mind believes it to be real....some of that realness that oyu feel in your dream can continue on into the real world for a short time.

from how # scared you were, it jsut may have (it's rare)

join