It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adultery Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Apri 14, 2011, a news article surfaces stating that a 14-year old was to be tried for adultery. She had been imprisoned in the "hotbox" as well. Here was the article.

www.heraldsun.com.au...

A 14-YEAR-OLD Arab schoolgirl who has been detained in the United Arab Emirates on a charge of adultery will appear in court later this month.

Now, this case, I personally got involved with. I sent emails with a letter to the state senators, to Amnesty International, several human rights agencies, the state department, and even her lawyer. At one point, I stayed awake for a good 40+ hours emailing as many people as I could, for a girl, a kid, I don't even know, overseas. I fought to keep that girl alive, so dammit I want answers.

Did she become free?
Did they stone her?
Did she get sold into some weird slavery?

What HAPPENED? It has been a very long time. It is a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PTPriceless

I do not know what happened.
Nor was I previously familiar with this story.

But I just want to say, that you are an Angel. Especially for this little girl.

I don't know what became of her (though I pray for all to be well,) but I guarantee you that the energy, time and love that you put in to helping her did not go to waste. I promise.

Something was obviously triggered in you to feel such an emotional response to this situation. I bet you she prayed for someone like you, probably for many people like you, to help her. And, in my opinion, you answered her prayers, and thus, became her Angel.

God bless.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don't know...but hopefully someone with answers will show up soon. It is rather impressive of you to spend so much time helping to help a person you don't even know. I hope you get answers.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Mate

Doesn't sound too good. Have you tried contacting this outfit;

www.detainedindubai.org

I hope it turns out better then the 14 year old in Bangladesh.

Cheers & all the best.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I hope the young girl was finally released from this hell that was placed upon her. But I don't think it would have ended well for her..........

I think about a 15 year old girl that I know who is pregnant. Yeah, she brought that upon herself. But she's not mature enough to even sort her own life out, besides the crap that has happened to her in her life. And I think about, what if? What if everyone around her wanted to stone her to death? What if her father decided to slit her throat to uphold his honor? What if her mother woulld shun her and let all this happen to her?

It's all just freaking wrong!!!!!!!

Thankfully this isn't happening to this girl I know.

I admire the OP for doing whatever he/she could do in this particular incidence. But I also believe that it was all for naught.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Hey, there haven't really been any developments on that story since (that I'm aware of, and I've been working in news since may) - which means she wasn't necessarily charged with adultery. I don't know if they even had any evidence of either consensual or non-sensual sex. Maybe she was referred to juvenile court. May I ask what your involvement is in the case?

You definitely don't need to worry about anyone being stoned to death or anything as extreme as that, a little amount of research on the country would show this.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

...your heart may be in the right place but your mindset has caused many wars...

...give me a minute or so of your time, so i can explain how i see this...

...group C believes that the cultural norms of group M are barbaric... the M's believe their culture has a right to exist as much as anyone elses and they isolate themselves to protect their beloved culture from those who would try to change it or destroy it...

...C's have been guilty of many barbaric atrocities in their past and, because they were so powerful, no other group could force them to stop being savages... the leaders of the C's told lies to the C people to cover up the truth about their own atrocities - and - since they believe they are far more evolved than all other groups on the planet, they believe they have a right to dictate to any group they choose to pick on...

...the M's know of C's true history - everyone on the planet knows the truth - except the bewitched among the C's... when the C's tell the M's they better change their culture to suit the C's, the M's tell them to mind their own biz, which pisses off the C's cuz they got that superiority thang going on...

...to force the M's to comply with the C's demands, C's gather all their friends and enforce an embargo on the M's... lots of innocent people in the M culture die of starvation, mostly children... the fathers and grandfathers of the M group band together to fight the C's and their allies - and - that really pisses off the C's...

...next step is full blown war... it goes on year after year, decade after decade, creating countless orphaned M group children who grow up to hate the C group and rightfully so, imo...

...on the other side of the coin, the children of the C's were always lied to about how the decades old war got started... so, like their predecessors, they too hate the M's and continue the C's war of agression...

...sound familiar?...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Like others in this thread, I have no idea about this story.

But I like what the OP did...selected one person to help in this sad world, focused like a lazer, and then followed up.

Imagine if we all did this each week. We could help over 50 specific people a year, rather than grousing endlessly on message boards.

Something to think about...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44

I do not know what happened.
Nor was I previously familiar with this story.

But I just want to say, that you are an Angel. Especially for this little girl.

I don't know what became of her (though I pray for all to be well,) but I guarantee you that the energy, time and love that you put in to helping her did not go to waste. I promise.

Something was obviously triggered in you to feel such an emotional response to this situation. I bet you she prayed for someone like you, probably for many people like you, to help her. And, in my opinion, you answered her prayers, and thus, became her Angel.

God bless.

I don't think anybody knows what happened with the story.

Thank you for the kind words, but now that I am thinking of the case again, all I want is answers.
They jailed her with Adult Women, and as was mentioned, they stuck her in solitary confinement. What was triggered is the fact that I fight for the youth. It's what I do. I wasn't about to let an innocent girl become a stat.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

Hey, there haven't really been any developments on that story since (that I'm aware of, and I've been working in news since may) - which means she wasn't necessarily charged with adultery. I don't know if they even had any evidence of either consensual or non-sensual sex. Maybe she was referred to juvenile court. May I ask what your involvement is in the case?

You definitely don't need to worry about anyone being stoned to death or anything as extreme as that, a little amount of research on the country would show this.

No developments reallly, at all. But hey they make a big deal about posting an article, so why no follow up? There was a gyno test, which she passed, confirming, she was still a virgin, and no sex had happened. My involvement in the case? Well, fighting to keep someone out of jail who shdould not be in there, and attempting to keep her alive. That last part, I researched, come on, I did fight that case for several weeks, several, day after day, letter after letter. You must not know much about the Emirates. They are an Asian culture, Southwest Asia, islamic/saudi arabian background, and in those cultures, punishment of adultery is either lashes, or stoning. My bad going off right now but I am STILL pissed off with this coming back into my head.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
I don't know...but hopefully someone with answers will show up soon. It is rather impressive of you to spend so much time helping to help a person you don't even know. I hope you get answers.

I hope so, it has been 4 months since anything was mentioned. It's not impressive, it's just what I do. Even if I don't know them, I fight for the youth and will damn sure stand up for them. We'll see what answers come up.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by myselfaswell
Mate

Doesn't sound too good. Have you tried contacting this outfit;

www.detainedindubai.org

I hope it turns out better then the 14 year old in Bangladesh.

Cheers & all the best.

It doesn't sound good, but I would like there to be a sound rather than silence.

Thanks. I just contacted that site.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

You can't blame the actions of some people who claim to be "C"'s on all of the worlds "C"'s. Most of us "C"'s would be condemned to the mythical place called "H" - even though that place does not exist in the original language of the "B".

Some of us "C"'s would just like to save anyone of any religion who is being persecuted - including an "M" who is being punished according to barbaric punishments being inflicted by the leaders of their religion who themselves are probably guilty according to the strict laws of their beliefs.

So, just as some peace loving "M"'s are lumped in with the dangerous fanatic fringe in the "M" religion and they shouldn't be, there are a growing number of "C"'s who do not agree with the evils committed in the name of the "C" religion and truly care about all humanity regardless of their beliefs.

In any event, all people of the world regardless of their religion or lack of religion should not be subjected to such barbaric treatment.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

No, you're wrong - they don't stone people in the UAE.. Have you not tried contacting the girl's family or her lawyer since?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

No, you're wrong - they don't stone people in the UAE.. Have you not tried contacting the girl's family or her lawyer since?

experiencingtheemirates.blogspot.com...

therese-zrihen-dvir.over-blog.com...

I did the research. WAY BACK

There are no contacts for the family available online. The lawyer, no.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

You can't blame the actions of some people who claim to be "C"'s on all of the worlds "C"'s.

...since its my fictional story, i can blame whomever i want...

...however, i dont recall blaming all of the C's nor did i make them a group that was scattered all over the globe... i'm sure i showed that the leaders of the C's lied to the rest of C's and that the C's had a history of being jerks to other groups... guess you missed those parts or misinterpreted them... o'well - thats often how it goes with art...

Most of us "C"'s

...o'my, you identify with one of my fictional groups?...

Some of us "C"'s would just like to save anyone of any religion who is being persecuted

...unless, of course, its your religion doing the persecuting...

there are a growing number of "C"'s who do not agree with the evils committed in the name of the "C" religion and truly care about all humanity regardless of their beliefs.

...the C's are a fictional group that i created for the story... who do you think i was referring to?... christians?... who do you think the M's are?... muslims?...

...i thought about using B or E rather than C but figured some brits / englanders would get all huffy... thought about using A (for american indigenous or australian aboriginals) rather than M but someone would surely take offense to that too... couldve used J rather than C but that'd piss off the zionist jews and their supporters, especially if i had used P rather than M... thought about using X rather than C and Z rather than M but it just didnt appeal to my artistic eye...

...my final decision was that it didnt matter which letter i used cuz its just art and those who view it will insert their own perspectives... i'm fine with others having their own perspective of my work, until they try to tell me what i was thinking when i created the piece - and - thats a line i'm compelled to defend (unless they're a mindwalker, then, even though they might have a valid point, i might have to chop their head off, lol)...

...if you can look at my little story through a wide non-personal lense, you will see (i hope) that the two groups in the story are accurately descriptive of many historical groups, as well as some that are still waging war today - but - if you dont wanna do that, its okay - entirely your call...

In any event, all people of the world regardless of their religion or lack of religion should not be subjected to such barbaric treatment.

...my story wasnt about religion... it was about one culture perceiving that another culture's traditions are wrong - and - that a false sense of supremacy gave them the right to attempt to change the other culture or destroy it - and - thats why we have wars... a very simple concept (to me)...

...btw - whats behind your screamname?... a reference to "a tall cool drink"?... or are you really a tall and very cool one?... you dont have to answer... just playin with ya cuz, yanno, i can (as long as i'm nice about it)...

top topics

join