It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Control: Putting it to the Test - I Predict Tropical Storm Irene Will Change Course

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
OK, I've been speculating that after Katrina the weather control people in the US were told that they should not allow another event like Katrina to happen. I've thought about putting a thread together and try to support it by showing that there had been a trend leading up to Katrina of larger and more storms which stopped immediately afterwards. Unfortunately, I never found the motivation to try to put it all together in a convincing manner for presentation to ATS, so I guess that this will have to do.

I predict that the path of Tropical Storm Irene will change within the next week taking the storm off into the Atlantic where it doesn't affect the coast of Florida. I'm assuming that Irene will grow to be come a Hurricane, but I could be wrong about that. It may not gain much strength since it's path seems to not have a lot of open water.

The currently predicted path takes it directly over Florida.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c23d8e8cc18d.jpg[/atsimg]
Source
edit on 21-8-2011 by LazyGuy because: Fixed Mistake

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

So it cant go strait, or maybe turn left?
Just curious as to how you figure it will just say screw it and avoid the US all together. I have never really believed that a storm is some sort of intellectual entity capable of thought, let alone a moral entity which bases its movements according to feelings and then thoughts, then acting on them... but that would actually be a whole new science and discovery in itself wouldn't it? Pay no real attention to my off the wall thoughts typed for the world to see by the way. .

Seriously though. What method of delivery in weather control would be used to divert a Hurricanes course? I'm Asking that out of sincere ignorance. I have heard that we may or may not be able to scale them down or even help them to form but change course? That's a new one.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Nephalim because: Thanks for adding the source by the way, missed it in the op.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
Seriously though. What method of delivery in weather control would be used to divert a Hurricanes course?

Steering a hurricane is all about spin. If it spins faster or slower it turns accordingly. According to speculation I have seen on the Internet, HAARP could be used to add energy in such a way as to increase spin. I would also like to think that it were possible to use HAARP to decrease spin but it would seem to me that it would be harder to do.

I saw a video where an unusual pattern appears near a hurricane and the hurricane turns. Unfortunately, I can't locate it right now. Hopefully, someone will see this post and know where to find a working copy. I saw it posted on Richard Hoagland's site The Enterprise Mission, but it seems to have been pushed off the page by new stuff.

By the way, I'm not a follower of Hoagland. Most of his ideas are WAY too out there for my liking.

Oh and by the way, Irene has been upgraded to hurricane status.
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 22-8-2011 by LazyGuy because: Added Irene's New Hurricane Status

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I agree with the speculation that some type of weather technology will be eventually used to steer the Hurricane, but I have not yet determined if that effort will be conducted to save human lives or whether it will be used to create human suffering and many needless deaths and destruction of critical infrastructure.

What I do know or at least suspect is that when it is eventually done, we will see it as usual and those that understand the alteration will see if the effort is to avoid Florida or to intentionally keep it going over Florida for the full effect of death and destruction.

Such a weather technology adjustment will be timed to the calendar and in such a way, those that understand that weather technology is not only possible, but already in use by those that possess such technologies.

Even other nation states are already in possession of weather technologies and so such efforts could also be done by other nations and not just the vermin within the US government.

Lastly, anyone who wants proof of weather technology or who hasn't even heard of such concerns only tells me that such types don't know what they should know and so if anyone wants proof of such technology concerns, then I will only state that "You better get started researching on your own" because when someone challenges such a prediction based on their admitted " I don't know anything" attitude, it only proves that entirely too many in name only ATS members just do not stay informed, nor do they display the intellectual ability to think on their own let alone do anything like research that just might substantiate such a claim.

ATS is a conspiracy site and so if you're only here to demand proof and evidence to every threads premise, then you show yourself to be exactly what you are. To me you would be nothing but a "non conspirator pretending to be a conspirator so as to intentionally undermine anyone's conspiratorial threads." It would be also evident that you contribute nothing but argument for the sake of argument.

Since I have better things to do than preach to the deaf, I will add my contributory discussion to those threads that actually report something that is relevant to a world where conspiracy is not treated as some disease of ignorance.

This thread raised a viable weather manipulation conspiratorial element that many would see and clearly understand, but of course, you would have to be a conspirator to understand the thread in the first place.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Most computer models have it skirting up the Florida and Georgia coast. This is, of course, subject to change.

There does seem to be something in the geography (rather than simple weather patterns) that helps dictate whether a storm turns before, on or after the Florida peninsula. There is more than one interpretation of this potential factor but it has been a while since we've seen one ride in close enough to see it work again.

Your prediction is noted.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The odds are that it will not hit the US mainland. Just because it misses don't mean that they controlled it's path. Since I live right in the bullseye (S Fl) I do hope it moves off a bit.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have lived in Florida for 20 plus years and yes of course it can move doesn't mean it's HAARP or weather control.

I have seen them move course the day before or a couple days before. I have seen them do it all! Predicting a hurricane isn't that easy and Im not a meteorologist just someone who has observed many hurricane seasons and many evacuations over nothing.

Those who have grown up in Florida don't usually move til its a category 3 and its a day away. Other wise you would leave for every storm! I remember one year we evacuated like they said and it didn't even hit us. It turned lol This was about 12yrs ago. After that we said never again unless it's right there. It was insane. People tend to freak out early, just like the last one a couple weeks ago. Everyone was all OMG a hurricane and well it didn't even touch us and it was sunny all weekend!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

ATS is a conspiracy site and so if you're only here to demand proof and evidence to every threads premise, then you show yourself to be exactly what you are. To me you would be nothing but a "non conspirator pretending to be a conspirator so as to intentionally undermine anyone's conspiratorial threads." It would be also evident that you contribute nothing but argument for the sake of argument.

You should put that on your profile.

Op. thanks for the brief explanation.
lets see where it goes.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well, according to the newest projected track it looks like the storm is indeed turning. Florida is out of the direct path and it's also almost totally out of the projected path. Looks like my prediction is holding true.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59c5da17f247.jpg[/atsimg]
Source

OK, I saw it mentioned somewhere in the thread that a turning storm doesn't necessarily mean that HAARP or some other man made influence caused it to happen. All I have right now is purely circumstantial evidence. Circumstantial evidence doesn't mean much until you add up several occurrences of it.

I hereby extend my prediction to include the remainder of the Atlantic hurricane season.

I say that NO STORMS of category 3 or above will make landfall anywhere in the continental united States.

Let's see how this plays out...
edit on 22-8-2011 by LazyGuy because: Added Source

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
My prediction is still holding true. the projected storm path now doesn't see the eye make landfall until it's at the same latitude as New York. In another day or so the projected path should miss the US entirely.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae2196555c6e.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

I'm going to monitor this thread, as I was actually thinking of making one myself before I did a search and found yours.

Just to be clear, it sounds as though the implication you are making is that HAARP, or some other influence from man, is steering this Hurricane away from the US? Not going to consider Natural event, or even, act of God?

As of right now, Irene appears to be headed toward VA, NC, possibly NY, which I fear would be devastating. Personally, I don't think any of these meteorologists know what the hell they are talking about. I'm concerned this Hurricane would go grow to a Cat 5, and at the very least, decrease in the colder water - I don't think the water is as cold as they believe it is, could be wrong - and decrease to possibly a 3 as it makes landfall. Of course, even a 1 would be quite hazardous if it hit NY, lot's of damage to those skyscrapers.

And glass. Glass everywhere.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The eye is on land Op.

West of the Cape Hatteras area. NC
edit on 27-8-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Just to be clear, it sounds as though the implication you are making is that HAARP, or some other influence from man, is steering this Hurricane away from the US? Not going to consider Natural event, or even, act of God?

This is a bit like cloud seeding - how do you prove that the hurricane would not have followed that course naturally?

What you need is one which does something wholly unpredicted.

top topics

join