It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Talks About Elenin =New Video=

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

Found this youtube video posted yesterday,

Dont know what to think if this. Apparently nasa is saying that "its normal" to have all these objects entering our system at this time. I have a part of me that thinks nothing more than a lightshow in the sky may or may not happen. No disaster, no pole shift, bla bla bla. Of course it could all be true. So I'm pretty divided on this one.

Thoughts? Comments?

--GeminiSky

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Its all ready been posted, but thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

yea i did a search and couldnt find it. Oh well.

--GS

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oh great this is fantastic news. What does it mean when the government tells you there's nothing to worry about? It's time to grab your hat and run.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Exactly what don't you understand in the video? It's not a made for Hollywood Movie story or something, just another one of the 46 comets that passed by earth in 2010? One of hundreds of NEO that some plummet into the sun with no abnormalities? Have you seen the list on JPL of the known NEO that passed by this year so far? Not juicy enough for a Conspiracy?

Well it's been going on for billions of years and a couple of billion years ago it was much more frequent. The greatest threat a comet has to life on earth is if it impacts earth, preferably within a few hundred km from where you happen to be, but no comet will disrupt earth's orbit, or pole shift, or any of that garbage even with an impact, they just don't get big enough to change the natural earth orbit or reclamation of life on the planet (afterwards), though you will be gone with a large comet impact, and that's why people watch the skies. these days.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
David Morrisson is a tool and a puppet. His standard answer for everything is "It's a hoax". Not saying I believe the hype around the comet but the very last person I have any faith in what-so-ever is this guy!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I believe him, as y'all should.
Call me what you want coz i don't care.

But i will accept apologies after nothing happens.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
All that video is trying to do is calm the hysteria ridden part of the population that believes that Nibiru is hitching a ride with Elenin. I personally cant wait for that comet to pass and be gone. Also, that people dont do anything too stupid like kill themselves or others because they think the world is coming to an end.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Great find man.I haven't seen this video before,so it's breaking news for me.

I'm really amazed how NASA wait for the last moment to tell people what is really going on,but this probably isn't true."Don't panic people",yeah right!

But they finally said something.

edit on 22-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join