It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario family suing RBC for $62K

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Ontario family suing RBC for $62K

ca.news.yahoo.com

Signing cheques without proper power of attorney. Using the life savings of a senior to buy a car, furniture, travel and dine out. Leaving that senior penniless and destitute.

Sound familiar? This time it's not Earl Jones doing the defrauding, it was a 44-yearold caregiver in Essex, Ont., southeast of Windsor.

But like the Jones case, the victim and her family are going after the Royal Bank of Canada for alleged negligence and breach of fiduciary duty.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I find it weird how the bank didn't catch on to this, especially a Canadian financial institution like the Royal Bank. In Canada regulations are very tight for banks and this really shouldn't have gone through at all.

Someone really dropped the ball here. OF course someone should have noticed something when $82,000 was bled dry from the bank account.

ca.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Rbc is the most crooked bank in canada. They don't give you sh1t all unless you make a six figure salary and theyvhave ruined my credit rating with their nonsense policies.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
screw the banks man, at least im not with rbc but all banks r crooked, I swear I just wanna take out all my money from td

top topics

join