It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is termed that we start dying when we learn that we will die one day right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Still to this day as I am 45 remember reashuring my mother that she " don't worry I'll think of something" when I was about 5-6 years old and I have taken that as a promiss to her and the best I have been able to come up with is that if we store cells cultivated from each and every area of a being and when these stored cool are having not multiplied still are with same lifespan are then introduced when all others are dying; shouldn't they invade like a cancer would? Even the brain would be of possibility as long as rememberance is practiced as to not loose data per say. That is far fetched but does anyone else have a better idea? Actually the ideal thing would be like the Micheal Jackson stunt where as fish we would switch slowly towards lowering our body temerature and most anyone would firstly argue that mustles would render but in fact when a slow graduale decrement is of use; constant exercise re-gage the nervous sencory feelings and their comands in terms and of adjustment and capabilities just like when one would emerse their hands in ice water and at first they have trouble with motoring but gradually in the same environment the cold feeling is adapted and feel is restored and oppositely would be the warming proccess being that would now hurt like crazy. I have a drywalling company and know that when in the cold at first ; your hands are non responsive to your comands and in time they re-callibrate or such. I should start a Blog instead I guess LOL. Good Night .
edit on 20-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Someone once said " If you never speak death's name, he will never visit it upon you."

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bullcookies

Well that was wishful thinking; that person was wrong sadly.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's dead now.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I have no clue what you are trying to say, as your writing skills could use some improvement. Is English not your first language? Could you attempt to fix the misplaced words and run-on sentences so that we can better understand what you are asking? I understood it for a little while, but then words were just out of place and I became lost. Sorry, and I don't mean to be rude to you...

top topics

join