It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's make it happen! All of us together!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The weekend is my time to rest and study the scripture. Before sunset I plan of walking around a little bit thinking about G-d being with us and how we can continue to keep G-d in our lives. But why am I saying all of this and having a thread title with "Let's make it happen! All of us together?" Well, that's the difficult part. What I wanted to discuss is the moshiach who with the help of HaShem, Elijah, and everyone else will all bring peace and knowledge of G-d to world. But how could this happen? Why do we need a moshicah in a world like this? War, famine, the economy, children growing up to fast and forgetting to enjoy life as kids, and so on. That is why I would like to discuss this. Bring the good news to the people of the world. Become another mouth piece to voice the word and prophecies for a better future by G-d. But is this only for Jew...or.. Noahides? Not at all! This is for everyone and anyone! Of course I'm getting ahead of myself and now I'm very excited. haha. Let's start out with discussing what the Messianic prophecies tell us about what the Messiah will be like and life during the Messianic Age.

The messiah is a person, a descendant of the ancient kings David and Solomon.

Jeremiah 30:7 Alas! for that day [is] great, so that none [is] like it: it [is] even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it. [8] For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, [that] I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him: [9] But they shall serve the LORD their G-d, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

Jeremiah 33:17 For thus said HASHEM: There shall not be cut off from David a man who sits on the throne of the House of Israel. [18] And for the Kohanim, the Levites, there will never be cut off a man from before Me who offers elevation-offerings and burns meal-offerings and performs feast-offerings all the days. [19] The word of HASHEM came to Jeremiah, saying: [20] Thus said HASHEM: If you could annul My covenant with the day and My covenant with the night, so that day and night would not come in their proper times, [21] so too could My covenant be annulled with David, My servant, so that he would not have a descendant reigning on his throne, or [My covenant] with the Levites and the Kohanim, My attendants. (Artscroll)

1 Chronicles 22:9 Behold, a son shall be born to thee, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies round about: for his name shall be Solomon, and I will give peace and quietness unto Israel in his days. [10] He shall build a house for my name; and he shall be My son, and I [will be] his Father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.

World Peace
Isiah 2:4
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Isaiah 11:6-8
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and calf and the young lion and the fatling together.... And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the cobra.

Micah 4:3-7
He shall judge between many peoples, and rebuke strong nations afar off; they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. But everyone shall sit under his vine and under his fig tree, and no one shall make them afraid; For the mouth of the L-rd of hosts has spoken. For all people walk in the name of the L-rd our G-d Forever and ever. "in that day," says the L-rd, "I will assemble the lame, I will gather the outcast and those whom I have afflicted; I will make the lame remnant, and the outcast a strong nation; so the l-rd will reign over them in Mount Zion from now on, ever forever.

Zephaniah 3-12:16
And I will leave over in your midst a humble and poor people, and they shall take shelter in the name of the L-rdrd. The remnant of Israel shall neither commit injustice nor speak lies; neither shall deceitful speech be found in their mouth, for they shall graze and lie down, with no one to cause them to shudder. Sing, O daughter of Zion! Shout, O Israel! Rejoice and jubilate wholeheartedly, O daughter of Jerusalem! The Lord has removed your afflictions; He has cast out your enemy. The King of Israel, the L-rd, is in your midst-you shall no longer fear evil. On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, "Have no fear! O Zion, let your hands not be slack.

Zechariah 8:3-6
Thus said the L-rd: I have returned to Zion, and I will dwell in Jerusalem. Jerusalem will be called the city of fitfulness, ad the mount of the L-rd of Host the Holy mount. Thus said the L-rd of Host: There shall yet be olf men and women in the squares of Jerusalem, each with a staff in hand because of their great age. And the squares of the city shall be crowded with boys and girls playing in the squares. Thus said the L-rd of Hosts: though it will seem impossible to the remnant of this people in those days, shall it also be impossible to Me?--declares the L-rd of Hosts.

Universal Knowledge of G-d
Isaiah 11:9
For the Earth shall be full of the knowledge of the L-rd, as the waters cover the sea.

Jeremiah 31:33
No longer shall one teach his neighbor or shall one teach his brother, saying, "know the L-rd," for they shall all know Me, from their smallest to their greatest, says the L-rd.

Zechariah 8:20-23
Thus said the L-rd of Hosts: Peoples and the inhabitants of many cities shall yet come -The inhabitants of on shall go to the other and say, "Let us go and entreat the favor of the L-rd, let us seek the L-rd of Hosts; I will go, too. The many peoples and the multitude of nations shall come to seek the L-rd of Hosts in Jerusalem and to entreat the favor of the L-rd. Thus said the L-rd of Hosts: In those days, ten men from nations of every tongue will take hold -- they will take hold of every Jew by a corner of his cloak and say, "let us go with you, for we have heard that G-d is with you.

Zechariah 14:9
And the L-rd shall be king over all the Earth: in that day shall there be one L-rd, and His name one.

Zephaniah 3:9
For then I will make the peoples pure of speech, So that they all invoke the L-rd by name and serve Him with one accord.

Resurrection of the Dead
Isaiah 26:19
Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust, for thy dew is as the dew of herbs and the Earth shall cast out the dead.

Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the Earth shall awake, some everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Ezekiel 37:12-13
Therefore. prophesy and say to them, so says the L-rd G-d: Lo! I open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves as My people, and bring you home to the land of Israel. Then you shall know that I am the L-rd, when I open your graves and lead up out of your graves as My people.

In-gathering of Israel
Isaiah 11:12
He will hold up a signal to the nations and assemble the banished of Israel. and gather the disperesed of Judah from the corners of the Earth.

Isaiah 43:5-6
I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, give up, and to the south, 'keep not back, bring my sons from far, and My daughter from the ends of the Earth.

(See also Jeremiah 16:15 and 23:3, Ezekiel 37:21-22, Zec 10:6)

Building the Third TempleEzekiel 37:26-28
And I will set My sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. My temple also shall be with them. Yes, I will be their G-d and they shall be My people. And the heathen shall know that I the L-rd do sancify Israel, when My sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.
(see also Ez. 40-48; Is 33:20)

Elijah the Prophet ushers in the Messianic Age
Malachi 3:23-24 (4:5-6)
Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the L-rd. And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the of the children to their fathers.

These are verses that explain what will happen in the Messianic Age. Ask me anything you would like to know more about. Be back on in about a few hours. Wanted to share my faith and learning of my faith.
edit on 19-8-2011 by ManOfGod267 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just something to be happy about and also think about when the weekend has ended.

Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman
Get out, be happy, shout to HaShem that we're going to get ready, and live life!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I see the Jews are waiting for a messiah to come and lead them. And I really sympathize with you plight. But you do know it's not going to be all flowers and lollipops when he shows up don't you? So I going to let you in on the problem your Moshiach is having right now. My thread here goes over the problem in detail.

The Cure of the Apocalypse.

But in a nutshell the problem is this.

Zechariah 13
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

A good sized portion of the world's population is going to die in the refining process. He's going to hold off as long as he can.

But I do have a thought on the subject though. Might it still be possible to pull a Jonah on the problem? It does say God can change his mind if you ask.

Messenger of the covenant. I'm just wondering Is there more to the message?
edit on 23-8-2011 by ntech because: (no reason given)

join