It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Immortals

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hello Members of ATS I have enjoyed my time here reading and interacting with you all. ATS has helped me in so many ways in my journey so I would like to thank you all for making ATS what it is today.

I would like to share some information with you all. I would like to state now that i have no physical sources or links to give besides the ones posted. The information I’m about to release will resonate with those whose hearts and minds are open. If it does not, you will understand in due time.

A very old Society has recently resurfaced. They have revealed themselves only once before when the United States drop the Atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Coincidently they have resurfaced again due to the recent events of the 8.9 magnitude earthquake in japan. The Order of Melchizdek, better yet known today by the name Council of Immortals (COI).
This ancient order has been silently observing the happenings of this planet’s surface dwellers since the 1st dynasty of Kemet(Egypt).To let you know how old this order is,it was created by THOTH Ruler of Atlantis, who is also Thoth(tehuti)in Egyptian pantheon, Hermes to the Greeks, Melchizdek in the bible. Just to name a few. This lets you know how old this order really is.

The Council of Immortals is a group of earthlings (human and non-humans) who have attained a state of immortality of their physical bodies and perfection of consciousness. Being immortal allows one to discover the secrets of the human mind, body and soul. To give you a better understanding some can shift densities from physical matter to spirit at will. They have governed this planet and its activities from the shadows as carefully as possible not to disturb your evolution. This can no longer happen due to the increasing nuclear activities which threatens both terranean and sub-terranean civilizations.
The cities of Shamaballa(under Tibet),Andorran(under brazil),New Belgium(an illuminati city),New Avalon(under Scotland) are a couple of cities housing different immortal groups and cultures. The COI is much like the UN. The 8 Chinese immortals and The Siddhas of Tamil Nadu are a part of this organization. The beings you know as Li Ching Yuen and Babaji are associated with the council as well. When it comes to the hierarchy the COI(immortals) are at the top. Then you have many different lodges that stem from them, all the way to their 3rd Dimensional counter parts. Ex: the Dark lords(a totally different organization) has 3rd dimensional counter part,they are the Illuminati.

As the planetary quarantine is lifted off the planet, this world and their world will merge. This means creatures of myth, immortals and aliens will all share the same dimensional space. The psychological trauma will turn society on its head by itself. Not to mention everything else that will/continue to go on (War, Famine, Disease, Earth changes etc).

You might be asking why am I’m sharing this information and what is my point. My point is the shenanigan of what has become 2012 is really about revelation, that which is hidden in the dark coming into the light.You taking that which comes out of the light and transforming yourselves.This is not about what makes you feel good.So often what makes you feel good doesn't help you survive.The Time is coming where the world behind the world will reveal itself to you. The Egos of your leaders (spiritual and political) have grown beyond insanity. My job is only to be an initiator at this time. This is not about who I am or how I’ve come to know this information. This is about knowing and being aware of the players in the game.
I’m not here looking for believers. I’m only here to share knowledge.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.asianartmall.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well written post,
only one past tense error,
but it doesn't say anything.

No, seriously, it doesn't actually say any thing.

It's like overhearing someone in the corner of a party
who is dropping names of all the important people they know,
and the wonderful places they've been, oh and the important people they know.

Does the opening post have a thesis statement,
besides "I'm not here to."
Does the opening post even know what a thesis statement is?

David Grouchy
edit on 18-8-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
3 flags and 3 stars for this?

ATS I think it's time to open a "work of fiction" forum for posts like these, it's getting tired and old.

So many immortal, reptilian, shape shifting, secret societies for my tastes. You can disguise this new age garbage all you want, it still stinks like *expletive deleted *

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yea the point of interaction between 3d and intra into 3d by others is when it gets REAL this quarnitine 1 has heard of before it may be time for a threa don it also...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

2012 is really about revelation, that which is hidden in the dark coming into the light.You taking that which comes out of the light and transforming yourselves.

This sums up 2012 for me. Our present world wide situation is the playing out of all of our traditions, thoughts, was of being, etc. Where before all of these cultures were basically hidden from one another due to the lack of modern technology such as transportation and communication we all were able for thousands of years to live within the bubbles of our own cultures and civilizations.

Now we have the opportunity to examine our beliefs and social structures in light of all we can see going on in the world around us. In the past, anyone wishing to govern their own individual growth had only their own culture, rumors of other cultures and selected books with which to juxtapose their own lives.

Clearly not all people share this panorama of information. For some it is still very limited. But for those of us who do have this panoply of wisdom spread before us, we do injustice to all who are not as fortunate as us, should we not engage in the personal transforming you suggest above. Thanks for the OP.

edit on 18-8-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: comma

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Cool, there can be only one

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

Sooooo....

I live in scotland... scotland isnt that big a place....

how do i get to this secret underground world??

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

Another poster says...

It doesn't say anything?
They didn't say anything. And I wonder if you didn't say anything then how come I have heard it before?...In fact something so similar from so many sources I have stopped naming them and just worry I won't learn how to meditate fast enough to link in. Apparently this meditative calm will be key to figuring out your path when the time comes and it is nearly here.

I hadn't heard about the 8 Immortals. Love the variety, originality and depth of those who are characterized. Makes me want to learn a little bit more about them as individuals and what all parts of life here they comprise and represent. They made me wonder why the number 7 carries such significance?

This is from your last link. How old was this guy? They don't seem to know. I'll be looking him up. Looks aren't everything apparently! I am much relieved.

Li Ching-Yuen or Li Ching-Yun (traditional Chinese: 李清雲; pinyin: Lǐ Qīngyún; born 1677 or 1736 and died May 6, 1933) was a Chinese herbalist, martial artist and tactical advisor.

I enjoyed all the links and the information and I know you said you could not answer any more but if you can, what are your thoughts on these questions? And if you have none please tell me that too. Just curious.

Who is this Maitreya person I hear about...another Immortal?
And about Pindar? Is this a returning beast? Will this be some kind of a fight?
Am I going to go through a portal?

Just sort of kidding there with the last question but seriously, I have heard this too.
Thanks for your original post and in advance for your reply.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

I was searching for information on weather events and ran into many many interesting videos and clips simply titled incredible holes in the earth. And they are not "man" made. Evidently Russia is like a piece of Swiss cheese.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAB19
As the planetary quarantine is lifted off the planet, this world and their world will merge. This means creatures of myth, immortals and aliens will all share the same dimensional space. The psychological trauma will turn society on its head by itself. Not to mention everything else that will/continue to go on (War, Famine, Disease, Earth changes etc).

This made me think of the manga Berserk, the Fantasia Arc. In short what happens is a fusion of the spiritual world and physical world. So did you copied this part from Berserk? If no then where are all these mythical beings? Nowhere to be seen. Surely if such "merging of worlds" was to happen, there would be countless witness all around the world resulting in chaos.

What about Immortality? How did these people get it? And why didnt they foresee the nuclear problem? Surely they could have prevented it with their superior mind, it shouldnt be difficult to predict that it would become a major concern. Any way to contact them? (we never know)

edit on 18-8-2011 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

Wow, thanks for an awesome find! Just when ya think there's nothin more to it, there's more. Council of the Immortals huh?

I actually had read about Melchizedek before, not only in the Bible but also from other books mentioning secret societies. If I recall correctly, Melchizidek was basically a chimera of a man and a demon because the length of time he had influence on the matters of the world was way too long for any lifespan of a normal man....over a thousand years or so - he also had unbelievable architectural/stone mason abilities. I believe David encounters him at some point, then someone either before or after him encounters him again 1000 years or so later- and it IS the same person. Rumor has it you can trace most secret societies back to this Order. Initially I was taken aback by these weird findings - even 6 months ago I would have said anyone with information like this belong in the looney bin....but now for some reason it all makes sense. They all be lyin to us sheep....but if the father of lies is the prince of this world, why wouldn't he try to deceive the whole world? It'd be his ultimate goal...and it's workin man.

The word "Apocalypse" actually basically means "a revealing" so I agree with your train of thought there. All the dirty laundry's comin out soon.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
My problem with this kind of stuff is...

If these guys were/are so smart and our secret leaders then, why would they keep everything such a big secret only to all of a sudden pop out and say SURPRISE HERE I AM! can you deal with that! (insert ninja poses here)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

great so the entirety of human history and experience is summed up as "Good Guys" and "Bad Guys" just like a Saturday morning cartoon.... in the only scenario that the base minded dualistic-thinking natives of this planet can surmise....

now, do the "Bad Guys" think that they're bad or do they think they're good? .. and if they think they're good.. then they must view this all in the same respect as you.. but in reverse.. with all the names flipped.

this is such primitive thinking.. that an entire group of millions of people are "bad"

it lacks insight, lacks compassion, lacks the forsight that all is one and all is love and all is you.

I understand if this is the only way you can view reality... then I have patience for you putting this into order the only way your mind can grasp. You'll understand the broader picture soon enough...

Hopefully...

but this type of "us" and "them" mentality only breeds more conflict ... and .. more war..

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Whilst I cannot say I have heard of anything you have claimed in the OP, I think you could pitch this to a Hollywood Producer. They love this kind of thing and if Twilight can be turned into a film, I'm sure they would snap this up.

Underground civilization in Scotland? Why?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

I guess the alarm clock did not turn on . . .

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

These cities are slightly in a higher dimension,New Avalon is 3.5...Shamballa(capital for human immortals) is 5th dimensional. You can astral travel there.Hitler was trying to find and gain entrance into these cities.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Earths governments can build underground cities,Who do you think gave them the technology to do this.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Right on! A post about the forthcoming MMO, "Secret World!"

I'm looking forward to playing that one too. I just hope they offer a trial option for us immortals in training.

Best regards!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAB19
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Earths governments can build underground cities,Who do you think gave them the technology to do this.

Uhhhh an idiot can build an underground city with enough man power and machinery to move the dirt...........what makes you think ANYONE other then our own intelligent people would need ANYONE to "give them" that technology.

Also, caves are cool...........
edit on 18-8-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is all stuck together from many disparate sources.
There is even strong debate over whether or not Melchizidek is a personal name at all in the old testament.
Linking Melchizidek to Thoth is unfounded, also.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join