It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twelve Triggers Driving Mankind Towards World Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Stumbled across a very interesting article entitled: Twelve Triggers Driving Mankind Towards World Government. It lays out the process by which a World Government would (is?) be implemented and the corresponding conditions it needs in order to maintain its power.

The twelve triggers are:

- Financial Meltdown
- Economic Crises
- Social Upheavals
- Pandemics
- Global Warming
- Terrorist “False Flag” Mega Attacks
- An Ecological/Environmental “Accident”
- Attacks on “Rogue States”
- Staged “Religious” Event
- Staged “Alien Contact”
- Assassination of a Major Public Figure that will be blamed on some future enemy-to-come: a Muslim country, North Korea, Venezuela or a Patriot “conspiracy.”

It's quite an ominous list. The article does well at putting all of the pieces together for each trigger, giving examples of how they have already happened or how/where they might happen in the near future. Some, as I'm sure you have already noticed, have already happened.

Accompanying the article are three Youtube videos:

In our efforts to better identify and understand which way the winds are blowing, back in December of 2009 – when very dark clouds were indeed increasingly hanging on the world’s horizon – we placed a video on YouTube that described “Twelve Triggers the Global Power Elite are using to transition from Globalisation to World Government.” You can watch it on these three Internet links:

Anyways, I thought it was a decent article, nothing particularly new but it puts the picture together very neatly.

"Happy" reading

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
For the THIRD day running...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bf5388dd67d.jpg[/atsimg]

Do I smell or something?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This guy explains a lot of things really good, it makes it easier for people who do not understand what the NWO and WWG mean get it a lot easier.

Nice

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexIR

Yeah, I thought so too.

top topics

join