It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up UK: Max Keiser: STFU Cameron! Riots, Double Standards and Bank Crimes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I said it so many times during the furore over the riots - I was amazed and deeply, deeply disappointed to see the level of anger being directed at the rioters compared to the apathy in the response to the looting of £ trillions of the people's money by the banksters.

W.H. Black is a Professor of Economics and Law and a former bank regulator who who put 1,000 bankers behind bars in the 1980s,

I don't condone the looting and violence against fellow citizens, it's completely out of order and misplaced....but I despair at seeing how people are so easily led and manipulated by the much bigger looters and criminals, ie. the bankster controlled Government and their propaganda machine. The Sun, and those people who are brainwashed by it into a moronic mob mentality are a much bigger danger to our society. The Government and the Sun bark out their propaganda and the lemmings run off the cliff.

In the days before the riots there were increasing calls for Cameron to resign.....is it really a coincidence that the riots were instigated by unkown entities and totally re-directed the anger and attention of the nation?

edit on 16-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
No ones condoning the violence and looting. Just because you can identify other things that could have played a role in the riots, does not mean you condone the violence of last week. Anyone who says so is just trying to shut you up.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Personally I think we saw the rage that lies just below the surface in our ever increasingly pauperised and corrupt nation. I don't even think it needs much of a trigger to bring the rage to the foreground.

An interesting era to reflect on and compare to ours in terms of corruption, riots and reform is post Napoleonic Britain..

A big red flag for me was when Clegg tried to push the condems reforms as a new "Great Reform Act (1832)" ha, as if he could circumvent the rage that was building up with a bit of half arsed legislation.

My hope is the rage will evolve into a meaningful and peaceful platform to bring real reform.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Agreed, when will we do something about this?

I am so sick and tired of the way things are here in Britain, double standards and down right Hypocritical leaders are driving me mad!

We really need to organise a movement to deal with them all, bankers, politicians, Media, health system, lets give them national service!

S+F

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You can fill up 28349 essays with 10,000 words each perfectly explaining the financial rape of the common man and the economic rape of the planet's resources by money hungry banksters, corporations and otherwise evil entities - and people will still be in a coma.

But show some pictures of angry men looting some plasma's, and you have the media, the public and the internet raging and debating for weeks! Could it be more out of context?

The real criminals are politicians and businessmen that still condone the outdated financial system. But that sh%t is complicated yo. Look at this, here are some pictures of London burning. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
edit on 16/8/11 by SergeantTrammelant because: typo

top topics

join