It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Economy and how it effects Swiss banks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I post here because I'm not sure if this is off topic or not. It relates to current events though.

I was wondering how China's economy was doing? I mean The united states is doing pretty bad is that effecting China in any way? Also would Chinas economy effect swiss banks? If so, how?

I'm not very good at my economics and these questions were bugging me lately.

Thanks in advance ats.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This is a great topic to get a clearer understanding of the overall economic situation. It does sound like there are some troubles and issues going on in China as all economics have but their stronger stance against corruption has put the country on a much stronger standing. They have no problem in executing corrupt officials while America bails theirs out and continues to listen to them, this culture difference has made a big difference.

I am not really sure on the Swiss side, but it does look like some increased transparency has entered the banking sector in trying to map the money cycle, find where it is and limit corruption. There still needs to be more progress made to confront the big players. Considering its previous culture of never discussing money and keeping it hidden at all costs it has been a big improvement which is aiding in the stability of the global economy.

new topics

join