It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian snipers deployed in Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako

Originally posted by Zakka
reply to post by Skerrako

Well we are August 17th now, the killing has not stopped, It has got more Intense so ofcourse a military Intervention Is coming soon.
This has been on the cards for even longer then we think and Is going to plan.
First Syria will fall, then Iran.

You are mistaken. First Syria will fall and then BOTH Iran and the U.S.

Do you think the U.S. can maintain bombing 8 different countries?

Afghanistan
Iraq
Libya
Yemen
Somalia
Pakistan

you want to add Syria & Iran?

Not to mention Syria and Iran have large standing armies and Iran has 80 million citizens

In terms of Military power and a simple answer to your'e question, yes, I do think the U.S can maintain bombing raids on 8 different country's, proberly more.

The U.S Military is made for conventional warfare, not guerilla or what ever you call the fighting In Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako

Well we are August 17th now, the killing has not stopped, It has got more Intense so ofcourse a military Intervention Is coming soon.
This has been on the cards for even longer then we think and Is going to plan.
First Syria will fall, then Iran.

You are mistaken. First Syria will fall and then BOTH Iran and the U.S.

Do you think the U.S. can maintain bombing 8 different countries?

Afghanistan
Iraq
Libya
Yemen
Somalia
Pakistan

you want to add Syria & Iran?

Not to mention Syria and Iran have large standing armies and Iran has 80 million citizens

In terms of Military power and a simple answer to your'e question, yes, I do think the U.S can maintain bombing raids on 8 different country's, proberly more.

The U.S Military is made for conventional warfare, not guerilla or what ever you call the fighting In Iraq and Afghanistan.

No we cannot, this is evidenced by the recession we are still in now. Our war spending is killing our economy and many innocent people while arms companies get rich.

But dont believe me, just wait and see

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Russia and Syria have relations going back to the Soviet era, when they had a naval base on the Mediterranean. I think that Russia's relations with Syria are more practical than political. They want to appease their trade partner, Iran, and they want to maintain their base in Syria because it allows them to project power into the Mediterranean, without having to bypass the NATO-controlled Bosporus straits.

I don't feel like Russia is our enemy anymore. They are collaborating with NATO in Afghanistan now, and in the War on Terror (against the Islamic Emirate of Chechya). I think that they are trying to maintain their image as a contra-American political force when they are in fact in more of a friendly rivalry with America. It is unlikely that they will take any substantive action against the West.

<< 1   >>

join