It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Music Stars.. Good or bad?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You know the names,
Lady gaga
Beyonce
Rhianna
Britney Spears
Prince
MJ
Madonna
2Pac
Eminem

But I pose you a new question, (and no, I have not seen another post like this so, sorry if its OLD news
), that came to me from seeing the relentless videos about lady gaga's Music videos being "Satanic!", "freemasonry!", "Illuminati puppet!",

What if these people really are not evil, and are exposing the illuminati, and are all warnings?
Im going to use lady gaga's videos for examples, because I love her and find her easy to defend.

Paparazzi: People are always harping on this one! The masonic floor, the heads on the wall, the illusionistic spiral while falling, ect, ect. BUT, What if this is all a warning? Paparazzi was her first major "Illuminati" video, and it had a VERY clear message: "Dont trust the media, It will kill what you are and what you know."
In the start of the video, she gets thrown off a rail because her boyfriend sees a camera, What better sign of "Media" is there than a camera?

Next she is falling in a spiral that is often seen as a optical illusion, or a trance enhancer. This represents brainwashing, and starting a new life. Next, you can see that she has sold her soul, through death, to "The fame",
by the newspapers that make her famous. From this point on, I dont see much but a overthought dance routine, However, it still carries the message of media killing who we really are.

And now, the end, She is wearing Mickey mouse glasses, yet another sign of widespread media, and it might also carry the message that "Not even your children are safe from it" She kills her boyfriend, but in a robotic manner, almost as to say that at this point she is brainwashed by the media, and giving into their lessons of violence and revenge.

Just dance: This video also carries this message, but to a lesser extent. In one clip of just dance, she is wrapped with christmas lights unable to move or escape, bound to the "Illuminated"
Also she commits "Music suicide" in one flash where she has the microphone around her neck like a noose.
(Microphone = Media)

I could write a book on this, I really could... but you probably think this is stupid insanity, so i wont waste anymore time.

One last thing: Why would these artists put these messages in their videos and songs if it was not for a reason? The artists are not evil! They are giving us a message to decode, and are warning us of the secret organizations. They are in the illuminati/Freemasons, but They are helping us, while hurting us at the same time. You see, to maintain their status, they must also cater to the needs of the organization, Did you ever notice how the first time you listen to some songs it sounds horrible, but than after a while it starts to become like your favorite song? The first time I listened to "Born this way", "edge of glory" and "judas" among many other Born this way album songs, i HATED them!!! but, I listened again, and again, and again. I see this as proof that they need to cater to their masters as well.

Also, If you dont beleive in all this illuminati mumbojumbo, google "VMA 2009: Mega-ritual"

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Do people actually believe that moronic pop stars who aren't capable of anything more challenging than flashing their vagina while getting out of cars, are members of an evil secret society?

And the show has reached a new low.......

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsatrap
Do people actually believe that moronic pop stars who aren't capable of anything more challenging than flashing their vagina while getting out of cars, are members of an evil secret society?

And the show has reached a new low.......

This is what happens when you try to awaken a mind who isn't ready to be awaken.

EMINEM IS ILLUMINATI DUUURRR.
These pop stars hold no power in this world, they are stupid sheeple who entertain even dumber stupid sheeple.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spw184
You know the names,
Lady gaga
Beyonce
Rhianna
Britney Spears
Prince
MJ
Madonna
2Pac
Eminem

Seriously, I don't consider music anyone in your list.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by itsatrap

Here's a great video if you're new to this conspiracy. Its so in your face its pretty much impossible to deny.

Illuminati - The Music Industry Exposed [Full Length]

I don't believe these artists are evil, although some may be, you never know. But I don't get the feeling Gaga is evil at all. Especially after this performance, which some of you may have heard because terrestrial radio stations are playing it but not giving credit to the source, which is the Howard Stern show

HOWARD STERN: Lady Gaga's solo piano performance of "The Edge Of Glory" on Howard Stern Show

Some artists even broke away from the evils of the Music Industry. Remember Mace? Hes a man of god right now, and he's just one of many who are. Eminem is struggling with severe depression and drug abuse. He's a different man, that is for sure. Recently Prodigy of Mobb Deep was on the Alex Jones show talking about all of this. Check my thread out here for all of those videos, www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's definitely something up
All is not well with music

edit on 15-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

You gotta be kidding me. Granted, you may have your issues with them but you cannot deny their talent. They are no Backstreet Boys or Spice Girls, there is no doubt.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
I don't believe these artists are evil, although some may be, you never know. But I don't get the feeling Gaga is evil at all. Especially after this performance, which some of you may have heard because terrestrial radio stations are playing it but not giving credit to the source, which is the Howard Stern show.

I listen to Howard almost every day and when he mentioned that she was going to be a guest I was not exactly thrilled. However, once she finished that song I was completely impressed by her ability to sing as she sounded so much better than almost all of his previous musical guests and it ranked with Billy Joel's and Paul McCartney's appearences as one of his best musical bookings.

Maybe Howard is the Illuminati because he gets me to like people I normally would not even think of.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
None of them are members of any kind of illuminati and if they were, it would not matter.

My thoughts, plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I hate to say it, but that show made me a fan of Gaga, I know I know

Nah, Howard isn't in the know. He's happily asleep. Remember, this guy has been watching TV and reading tabloids his whole life, and still does, for material for his show. He's damn near in a coma. I'll ya what though, once he wakes up, it's on because no one tells the truth better than Howard, especially once he knows it.

Howard just hosts the best show in the world, that's why we like Gaga

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

I must have missed that day in class where the illuminati beats their wife, threatens to kill her, develops a drug addiction, raps about his hooker mom, who then sues him for it, makes lewd comments about half of those pop stars in the op's list in his songs, etc, etc, etc......And then turns around and does commercials for chrysler, lol. You are right, eminem is sooooooooooo illuminati. All part of the grand master plan I suppose?

And swills, sorry dude but that stuff you posted is reeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllly thin. But at least you were polite and didn't call me a sheep, lol.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......whoops.....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You didn't watch the very first video I posted. I know this because it's over an hour long. So you really are just talking, but out your you know what. So I won't call ya a sheep, I'll just call ya lazy?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

You gotta be kidding me. Granted, you may have your issues with them but you cannot deny their talent. They are no Backstreet Boys or Spice Girls, there is no doubt.

No, as I said : Seriously.

Can they play a guitar like J. Hendrix or M. Knopfler?
- No.
Can they sing like F. Mercury or M. Caballe?
- No.
Can they play a piano or keyboard like R. Wakeman or Vangelis?
- No.

What talent are you talking about ?

There are some good singers and groups today, but those in your list are not.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Believe it or not, many of them can play an instrument, or two. Prince is a great example. But most of all they are known for their lungs, and yes, that's their core talent. Are they the best of the best? Good lord no, but they are very very good at what they do

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I honestly gave it a shot but it was the same old drivel, unsubstantiated claims, and blatantly ignoring and failing to even look at other possibilities. Sure a lot of musicians end up drug addicted and dead, what do you expect from ignorant fools who are suddenly rich, everyone "loves" them, everyone wants to f### them, and they feel like the whole world bows down to them. They go off the deep end. Just like the "lottery curse", people win millions and it tears their lives apart because they weren't prepared for it. Same with professional athletes, I think it's something like 70% of nfl players are bankrupt within 5 years of retirement. I suppose that's all illuminati too?

Or could it be a lack of planning and self control?

And most of the lyrics referenced are taken out of context. If they were illuminati or controlled by illuminati, why the hell would they even drop hints our allow it to be released. It doesn't make sense.
I have seen numerous videos like this but I also explore other possibilities and those trend to make more sense.
If all you have done is watch youtube videos, you sir, are the lazy one. Fact check, it will save you loads of embarassment.

This is a tired and boring argument that has been had numerous times before, so I can't promise my attention will be held for much longer. I don't believe for one minute this will convince you its bogus, you have made up your mind, and you will most likely have the last word, which is fine by me.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

Believe it or not, many of them can play an instrument, or two. Prince is a great example. But most of all they are known for their lungs, and yes, that's their core talent. Are they the best of the best? Good lord no, but they are very very good at what they do

Today is so hard to find good talent that we need American Idol to find it. Face it.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
At you people who dont think they are CONTROLLED by the illuminati, i didn't want to have to do this... but I will.

Note: Again, I will state that the way I was trying to say it was that the artists are not evil, but are being controlled by evil, and are trying to help us through illuminati symbols.

Telephone: www.youtube.com...
I would like to disagree with the telephone video on one thing, or maybe add too (0.o)

On the lesbians arm you see beazlebub, a bee. Notice that after she steals the phone, everything turns... yellow. Like honey! Also, think about all the honey in the video. Honey bun, honey babe, honey to kill the people in the kitchen, So in the style of lady gaga, she put illuminati symbols in to satisfy her masters, but also put social commentary on america in it. Notice the overuse of product placement, and also that the main people are WOMAN, and that they are killing MEN. This leads me to belive that since Bees (Honey and beazlebub again) are matriarchal (Woman controlled) They are making a statement on womans rights, and consumerism in america. Why america? well the red white and blue bathing suits explain that xD

Alejandro: www.youtube.com...

Ummm.. If you can say that this video is not satanic, well than your pretty far away from "Denying ignorance"

Edge of Glory: www.youtube.com...
ever wonder why this video is so... normal? Well, it was a throw together job to foretell this dudes death. I also have evidence to back THIS UP TOO! (yay for evidence eh?) About 3 weeks before the video released, Lady gaga told people that she wanted videos of people dancing/singing/doing somthing to edge of glory, and hinted that she might make it a music video. Where did the videos go? About 18 of them went into a google commercial. This leads me to belive that the media controllers told gaga that Clarence Clemons was going to die, and so she made the video with him to try to warn us. however, he dies 2 days after.

AND THE MOST COMPELLING: www.youtube.com...

I would like to note that the last video is not like the other symbolism, the other symbolism is their to WARN US, but this spectacle is purely to satisfy their higher masters. Also, I know other videos on other artists, Im just focusing on gaga because shes the only one I've actually came up with my own ideas on.

I personaly disagree with the views of most people on the paparazzi vid. Everyone has their own view on things. But I feel its like the telephone vid: Ridden with illuminati symbols to satisfy higher powers, but also has a strong warning in it.

Music artists, at least lady gaga, although controlled, are shoving bits of info at us through symbols. It is our job to decode these messages.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

You could look at anything from many perspectives. A lot of them mix and twine, and some are false. The video you claimed you paid a short time to watch, which means short attention span because even if you don't at all believe in any of it its definitely a great video to watch. The whole production is fantastic. If anything, call it fiction, along with your latest favorite Hollywood movie or show. But to say it was so bad it couldn't hold your attention because it spout off the same old dribble? No sir, I call you a liar. The only same old dribble it spouts is the idea of the a secret society and the music industry. Everything else is its own original "proof" or "evidence" the video makers pieced together to create this video.

The fact that you even asked me why the Illuminati would hide in plain sight proves you didn't spend anytime with that video, or understand secret societies at all. You just read a title and open your mouth.

So in conclusion, I believe the video, not you. So agree to disagree. You stand over there, and I'm over here. Have a nice day

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Prince can definitely hold his own on guitar. I saw him perform the solo off of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" at a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony. I happen to like his music but whether it's good or not is debatable. He is easily the most talented off of that entire list, musically speaking.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Has that show even produced any good? That Kelly chick, is she still around? And who won last season and what are they doing? American Idol produces ratings for Fox, nothing more

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

reply to post by Trueman

No, as I said : Seriously.

Can they play a guitar like J. Hendrix or M. Knopfler?
- No.
Can they sing like F. Mercury or M. Caballe?
- No.
Can they play a piano or keyboard like R. Wakeman or Vangelis?
- No.

Umm
Guitar: no
Sing: Have you heard Lady gaga and beyonce unedited? They are amazing! Oh yeah and madonna? What about MJ????!!!!???
Piano: Just type in Speechless, wonderful, You and I, Or type in Electric kiss, and look at old gaga. Theres some singing talent!

edit on 15-8-2011 by spw184 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join