It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The simple, yet ignored truth behind the UK riots…

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

You know it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
People need to inform themselves and re-learn the truth about who we really are and what our 'role' really is.

I can't encourage people enough to watch the above videos.

Also, a MUST READ is The Top Secret Bankers Manual, by Thomas Schauf: In the Max Keiser video, Black talks about 99% of all loans being fraudulent. This Manual explains how much of that system works. This is essential information to know about. If you're not aware of this material it will be a real eye opener, perhaps even a mind blower!

The Top Secret Bankers Manual, pdf download:
autismtreatmentnow.com...

edit on 16-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Nice thread and a fair point about the two faced thieves we have in government.

Sadly the "I want it because they get away with it" mentality is flawed, these thugs on the streets are destroying lives, killing people while the MP's just attacked OUR wallets.

I have no sympathy with any of the MP's (caught or not), they are thieves trying to hide behind age old laws and just direct arrogance, all should be jailed and made unable to stand again. Sadly the thug mentality seen on the streets is more damaging by far, unlike the clever MP's who use red tape to hide their dealing these yobs know no levels of lawlessness or thuggery as seen by the death of that poor man in Ealing (near me), these are mere untrained animals who show no morality or restraint in their wish to gain their goods.

I live on the estate where many of the Ealing rioters came from, I'm 100% my drug dealing neighbour is one of those caught on CCTV and details have been passed on, but if you met this individual and his mates you would see the utter lack of brain, morals or the wish to work, every day is drink and drugs, abusing his neighbours and generally being an offensive bit of dirt.

That's the difference between these two groups, both are thieves but the others are dangerous lemmings whose wish to steal is not based upon anything so intelligent as watching the current state of affairs around Westminster, these are feral scum looking for free and easy with a portion of brutality thrown in to keep themselves happy.

Why steal something when you can steal, beat up and then burn down a property that contains not just the shop but others living above, there's no thought for those people nor their lives.

These outweigh the MP's in danger......Both are scum but one is deadly...

And please, oh please ignore these TV pundits and niche groups playing the poor & or race card, this was NOT about either of those..This was just animal behaviour because they know there will be light sentences and every chance by mass they would get away with it.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

Wow I knew they was corrupt but I never realised it was as bad as this. It is absolutely disgusting that they can do this and get away with it.

Your greed will bring on the death of our country and (I hope) your eternal souls....

Good day

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bobennenwevun

It's not a riot, a riot precedes a revolution... this was anything but that (mindless criminality, opportunists taking advantage of a situation)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Here are some figures from this video:

Estimated clean up of the riots: £ 200 million

TOTAL CLEAN UP: £200 million
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murder of Libyan civilians for oil: £1billion

George Osborne helps Vodaphone cancel a tax bill. Cost to the country? £6 billion

Government statistics, corporations avoided paying £6.9 billion in taxes in 2010 alone.

TOTAL LOSS TO TAXPAYER £13.9 BILLION

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

I honestly don't understand the mentality of people who are so outraged at the riots but say NOTHING about the lotting by banks, corporations and politicians.....especially, by so many people on ATS who, in theory, are a bit more clued in than the average person.

NOW ask yourself where those billions of loss went. That money doesn't just disappear into thin air, it goes into someone's bank account.... any guesses as to whose accounts it went in to?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Nice thread and a fair point about the two faced thieves we have in government.

Sadly the "I want it because they get away with it" mentality is flawed, these thugs on the streets are destroying lives, killing people while the MP's just attacked OUR wallets.

I have no sympathy with any of the MP's (caught or not), they are thieves trying to hide behind age old laws and just direct arrogance, all should be jailed and made unable to stand again. Sadly the thug mentality seen on the streets is more damaging by far, unlike the clever MP's who use red tape to hide their dealing these yobs know no levels of lawlessness or thuggery as seen by the death of that poor man in Ealing (near me), these are mere untrained animals who show no morality or restraint in their wish to gain their goods.

The politicians and banksters are destroying lives across the whole planet, killing people in their thousands...the MP's are NOT just attacking our wallets. They are looting the county's wealth and mass murderers....but somehow the rioters are worse? Incredible.

I live on the estate where many of the Ealing rioters came from, I'm 100% my drug dealing neighbour is one of those caught on CCTV and details have been passed on, but if you met this individual and his mates you would see the utter lack of brain, morals or the wish to work, every day is drink and drugs, abusing his neighbours and generally being an offensive bit of dirt.

That's the difference between these two groups, both are thieves but the others are dangerous lemmings whose wish to steal is not based upon anything so intelligent as watching the current state of affairs around Westminster, these are feral scum looking for free and easy with a portion of brutality thrown in to keep themselves happy.

It's the lemmings like you who swallow the MSM story which are the real danger. Meanwhile the country is reduced to poverty, thousands of innocent children are killed in Afghanistan and the ILLEGAL war in Libya - but that's all ok? And its the looters who are feral scum? Imo out of control criminal politicians and banksters are feral scum....but they wear suits, so you are blined by that and the MSM propaganda.

Tell the Afghan people, the Libyans, the Iraqis that they're not scum.

Why steal something when you can steal, beat up and then burn down a property that contains not just the shop but others living above, there's no thought for those people nor their lives.

These outweigh the MP's in danger......Both are scum but one is deadly...

You absolutely couldn't be more wrong. The youths have no power over our country, whilst the murderous banksters wield tremendous power, and use it for the most evil actions imaginable.

And don't get me started about the criminal mafia known as the Vatican....and it's massive and widespread sexual abuse of children. But hey, they wear robes....so that makes them better than the rioters.

And please, oh please ignore these TV pundits and niche groups playing the poor & or race card, this was NOT about either of those..This was just animal behaviour because they know there will be light sentences and every chance by mass they would get away with it.

If the media was in a frenzy about the bankster scum, the scum government and the scum in Rome, the majority of the British public would be too, it's that simple. Brits have abandoned analytical thought and independent thinking and are like programmed lemmings - brainlessly following the garbage spewed out by the gutter MSM.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I couldnt agree more , what shocked me one day when flying home from holiday into Glasgow international I saw a huge advertisement from government about benefit fraud and fraud in general saying a prison sentence was expected for those caught. This was right after the expenses scandel.

The governement have certainly led by example , nothing was ever done about the expenses claim , one labour MP went to jail and that was it , no one else lost their jobs , they should have all been fired for misconduct.
The government should have recalled parliament and had another election.

They are in fact criminals , still on the run , the biggest criminal of all being Mr Blair, the slithery little #!
Im enraged that my vote has never ever meant anything despite being told this since first attending modern studies and learning of politics in highschool. I voted since I was allowed to since the age of 16 in scotland for young peoples parliament and continued to do so until I was 19 when I realised it was a sham and always will be.

Until we eliminate criminals from government we cant sort anything else .

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82

I couldnt agree more , what shocked me one day when flying home from holiday into Glasgow international I saw a huge advertisement from government about benefit fraud and fraud in general saying a prison sentence was expected for those caught. This was right after the expenses scandel.

The governement have certainly led by example , nothing was ever done about the expenses claim , one labour MP went to jail and that was it , no one else lost their jobs , they should have all been fired for misconduct.
The government should have recalled parliament and had another election.

They are in fact criminals , still on the run , the biggest criminal of all being Mr Blair, the slithery little #!
Im enraged that my vote has never ever meant anything despite being told this since first attending modern studies and learning of politics in highschool. I voted since I was allowed to since the age of 16 in scotland for young peoples parliament and continued to do so until I was 19 when I realised it was a sham and always will be.

Until we eliminate criminals from government we cant sort anything else .

Exactly, and if you have a read of the Top Secret Bankers' Manual on the link I posted above, you'll see that our credit card 'loans' and mortgages are all fraudulent.... Cameron knows this and says nothing and continues to support the banks who are stealing from the people hand over fist.

Don't even get me started about Blair, he's a war criminal and so is Cameron because the war in Libya was illegal and, according to information in reports by Amnesty International and HRW, was based on total lies - worse lies even that those for Iraq.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

My reply was directed strictly to the point of the expenses scandal and the rioters, it was never meant to. encompass the whole vile nature of our government, that in itself is another huge and serious topic. The intent was to be on topic and not expand beyond this thread.

If you really think I enjoy what Westminster and their cronies do then you must be insane, if we are going to blow it up that much then it would be absurd to relate this to the feral scum who live around me. This was a reply to the direct theft of expenses and nothing else, sadly you wanted to bloat the subject out with your anti government rant. Whilst I agree with you on every word you said about these members in power I wasn't expecting this to go to the name calling stage with assumptions..Lemmings MSM...

Where I don't agree with you is about the rioters, I live amongst these people on a daily basis, I don't read about them in my morning paper nor on the commuter train in from the suburbs, I deal with them face to face and let me tell you they are indeed scum of highest order for the most case. I live amongst the drug dealers, the alcoholics, the violent thugs, the people who go to bed at 5am after spending the night screaming and rowing and blaring music while your Borough does nothing.

The MP's, the banks, the silent controllers in the background, the war hawks in all our governments and their agencies do have their own agenda's and have no care towards us little people nor the poor innocents eslewhere, sadly, I see no situation where normality will return but on a day to day basis I have more close situations to worry about for me and my family.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

Its all true and its Politicians and those who run the Country who we should be looking upto????

What about those Council Workers who take backhanders off people to get them on the Council List and into a home?

There is corruption in all high places but its only those at the bottom of the ladder who go to jail!!

What about those in the Police Force who also take bribes???? Those very same Officers are out arresting these riotors.looters... (well maybe not these exact officers but you know what i mean).

*I WAS GOING TO DO A SIMILAR THREAD ON THIS TYPE OF THING BUT YOU HAVE SAVED ME THE EFFORT*

S& F

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

My reply was directed strictly to the point of the expenses scandal and the rioters, it was never meant to. encompass the whole vile nature of our government, that in itself is another huge and serious topic. The intent was to be on topic and not expand beyond this thread.

If you really think I enjoy what Westminster and their cronies do then you must be insane, if we are going to blow it up that much then it would be absurd to relate this to the feral scum who live around me. This was a reply to the direct theft of expenses and nothing else, sadly you wanted to bloat the subject out with your anti government rant. Whilst I agree with you on every word you said about these members in power I wasn't expecting this to go to the name calling stage with assumptions..Lemmings MSM...

Where I don't agree with you is about the rioters, I live amongst these people on a daily basis, I don't read about them in my morning paper nor on the commuter train in from the suburbs, I deal with them face to face and let me tell you they are indeed scum of highest order for the most case. I live amongst the drug dealers, the alcoholics, the violent thugs, the people who go to bed at 5am after spending the night screaming and rowing and blaring music while your Borough does nothing.

The MP's, the banks, the silent controllers in the background, the war hawks in all our governments and their agencies do have their own agenda's and have no care towards us little people nor the poor innocents eslewhere, sadly, I see no situation where normality will return but on a day to day basis I have more close situations to worry about for me and my family.

Thanks for your reply, Maclaneinc. I actually agree with you about the rioters to some extent. Morons who want to beat up other people, harm them, and destroy other people's property just for the kick of doing that, deserve whatever they get, imo.

However, I also believe that the riots were instigated by TPTB, they knew there was a powder keg and they deliberately lit it.

Many kids also feel powerless in this horrendously unjust system, and end up lashing out.

But what I really find sad is that the general public are so outraged by the actions of the rioters and just not at least equally outraged at the hypocrisy of the government, the massive fraud and theft by the banksters and the corporations and the mass murder of innocent civilians abroad.

How to start to redress the balance? The link to the videos and the free book which I posted above have given me hope that there is a way. Imo we need to learn this stuff and act now.

I wish you and your family well, my friend.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply, Maclaneinc. I actually agree with you about the rioters to some extent. Morons who want to beat up other people, harm them, and destroy other people's property just for the kick of doing that, deserve whatever they get, imo.

However, I also believe that the riots were instigated by TPTB, they knew there was a powder keg and they deliberately lit it.

Many kids also feel powerless in this horrendously unjust system, and end up lashing out.

But what I really find sad is that the general public are so outraged by the actions of the rioters and just not at least equally outraged at the hypocrisy of the government, the massive fraud and theft by the banksters and the corporations and the mass murder of innocent civilians abroad.

How to start to redress the balance? The link to the videos and the free book which I posted above have given me hope that there is a way. Imo we need to learn this stuff and act now.

I wish you and your family well, my friend.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Rewey

Its all true and its Politicians and those who run the Country who we should be looking upto????

I know, it's a complete travesty that Cameron is talking about restoring morality - I mean, wtf, this war criminal is talking about morality?

What about those Council Workers who take backhanders off people to get them on the Council List and into a home?

There is corruption in all high places but its only those at the bottom of the ladder who go to jail!!

What about those in the Police Force who also take bribes???? Those very same Officers are out arresting these riotors.looters... (well maybe not these exact officers but you know what i mean).

*I WAS GOING TO DO A SIMILAR THREAD ON THIS TYPE OF THING BUT YOU HAVE SAVED ME THE EFFORT*

S& F

Please take the time to watch the videos on the link I posted above. I found them mind blowing in the most positive sense. The information which Dean is sharing in them is life changing and so empowering.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
All of this is thanks to The Keiser Report, aired today on RT

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

I am absolutely sick of hearing about 'how embarassing' it is, I mean could people be any more 'English'. They're far more worried about what other countries might be thinking of us than addressing why there are so many young people with so little to look forward to that those 'riots' represent the first real experience that some of them have ever had. It is all very well for those who have a job and a future to look forward to, but they, historically, are not the masses. Those in the middle need to be a little more than embarassed, for if they do not take measures to harness the hopeless youths someone will. And I don't think this current generation are so ignorant of the ways of the world to fall for the traditional ruse, conscription and war. Can't see that one going down very well at all.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout

Originally posted by wcitizen

I am absolutely sick of hearing about 'how embarassing' it is, I mean could people be any more 'English'. They're far more worried about what other countries might be thinking of us than addressing why there are so many young people with so little to look forward to that those 'riots' represent the first real experience that some of them have ever had. It is all very well for those who have a job and a future to look forward to, but they, historically, are not the masses. Those in the middle need to be a little more than embarassed, for if they do not take measures to harness the hopeless youths someone will. And I don't think this current generation are so ignorant of the ways of the world to fall for the traditional ruse, conscription and war. Can't see that one going down very well at all.

Everyone is just concerned about themselves and really don't give a poop about anyone else. That's a broken society. When we all start to see it as our duty to look out for each other, and not expect the government to do it, things could start to change radically.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Wait, wait....

You're trying to claim that the rioting and looting last week and the weekend before were caused by politicians and the expenses scandal?

You do realise that 90% of those who looted and rioted don't actually give a damn about politics or what politicians are doing as long as it benefits them and their communities or do you like to make excuses for what happened by trying to find any hilarious and rambunctious event to link it to what happened as a way to turn the rioters and looters from criminals into heroes and sympathy figures?

The REAL heroes are those who stood up to what happened.

We'll never know why it all happened, each and every one of them has a different excuse for taking part. Blaming something that happened 2 years ago and has been cleaned up mostly is just too out there for me.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Wait, wait....

You're trying to claim that the rioting and looting last week and the weekend before were caused by politicians and the expenses scandal?

NO, NO, NO! That's not what I'm saying - and that's important to understand!

What I AM saying is that the politicians blamed and criticised the looters for a disgusting culture of greed that existed in their community.

MY point was that this disgusting culture of greed does not just exist within those in the lower socia-economic areas - the expenses rorting proved conclusively that the EXACT same disgusting culture of greed was rife amongst those in positions of political power, and that the outcome of this, for all intents and purposes, was exactly the same.

Like I said, these politicians aren't smashing storefronts to steal televisions and taxpayer money... because they don't have to. They have created an establishment that allows them to do it by signing off on a bit of paperwork...

You do realise that 90% of those who looted and rioted don't actually give a damn about politics or what politicians are doing as long as it benefits them and their communities or do you like to make excuses for what happened by trying to find any hilarious and rambunctious event to link it to what happened as a way to turn the rioters and looters from criminals into heroes and sympathy figures?

No, I don't like to put the criminals up as heroes or sympathy figures. That makes me think you didn't bother to read my OP, because my exact words were:

In no way am I condoning or justifying the animalistic behaviour that has been demonstrated throughout London streets over the past week. It has been nothing short of disgraceful, and has shown only the appalling lows of human nature and pack mentality.

But these looters don't HAVE to give a damn about politics to see the disparity that what they're being denigrated for is identical to the behaviour of these politicians only 15 months earlier. The only exception is that THEIR looting was going on for nearly a decade...

Rewey

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Found this today... sums it up perfectly...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29a816b3ca61.jpg[/atsimg]

Rewey

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join