It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C-Span Opinions on Ron Paul and Michelle Bachmann

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Very interesting. Everyone seems to be in favor of Doctor Paul and that's awesome!

I know some people don't like that but it's looking good guys.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
yeah , loosk liek dr paul..is yet getting more and more ppl to look towards him.. never know he might have a close run.. he might take it

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If Dr Paul does not win (which if Illuminati, etc, exists, they won't let him) I think I'm going to invest in taking up Richard Branson on his space offer. We'll chill on the moon together away from this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Absco

If the illuminati control the Presidency anyways than why do they care who get's elected? Do they have secret meetings with each candidate to make sure they will support the takeover or the world before election time or something

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"I just think that all these candidates are in fact hypocrites. They're all just quoting verbatim sh*t that Ron Paul said."

How do I give this caller an S & F?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by Absco

If the illuminati control the Presidency anyways than why do they care who get's elected? Do they have secret meetings with each candidate to make sure they will support the takeover or the world before election time or something

Yes they do, It's called the Bilderberg meetings. Every President since Bush SR. that I know of has been to them. Rick Perry has also been to them and reportedly got their blessing to run. Bilderberg also owns the mainstream media which is why they make such a big deal about him.

top topics

join