It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dignified moslem response to riot deaths.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I just want to say im deeply moved and impressed by the response of Birmingham's moslem
community. Three of their young men were mowed down and killed in cold blood by rioting
scum in a stolen vehicle last week. The families of these men could have come out calling
for revenge and retribution for what happened, but instead they called for peace and calm
from all sides, in a quiet and dignified manner that shames the vile thugs who rampaged
through our cities on a mindless orgie of destruction and hatred. By these actions they have
shown that islam is not all about Ak47 wielding lunatics hellbent on our destruction as some
of the msm would have you believe, but rather decent hardworking people who have a strong
sense of community and decency. We should give credit where it is due, although i doubt
msm like the Daily mail ect will offer any praise, as it goes against their stereotypical idea
that all islam is inherently sinister.

p.s not sure if i posted in the correct section, i chose politics as islam is often a political issue.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Agreed, but you won't hear it from the Daily mail or other tabloids who want to paint all Muslims with bombs in their rucksacks.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The jihad will continue regardless. Phony dignity means nothing.

Non-Muslims are increasingly unmoved by the lies of the Islamic world.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

Phony dignity? As opposed to the genuine dignity of citizens and leaders in the rest of the world? lol, you're only fooling yourself, dont try and speak for all non-muslims, you phony.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Please explain then,
why is it that here in the US, in a "Christian" based country, we dont have a problem of
people wanting to blow them selves up, or behead others in the name of Allah. And as it seems
that since England has allowed the behavior of the extreme to flourish, the issue of degradation has occurred.
I am not saying this is Muslim related, but no where in the christian faith does it project death as a righteous path.

I will agree that ANY faith can be dignified in a situation.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
For the father of the son that was murdered to stand there on national TV and appeal for calm, it takes lots of courage and strength.

He could have called for a blood bath but no.
I liked his comment 'if you want to loose your son please step forward'

theres too much death out there.

I can completley under stand this father.
I should know, i have been there as well

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Those guys were calling for peace and unity just days after their relatives were murdered on the street.
They have my respect and prayers.
Could many of us behave in the same dignified manner in a similar situation?
I am not sure how they are dealing with this so well-I doubt I would be...
My heart goes out to them-this should never have happened.
Where TF were the cops???

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

You seem to be the one pushing a holy war Mike and not them. 'Phony dignity', as opposed to your dignity? What dignity do you show with this comment? These people have more respect and dignity in their arses than you and the people that starred your ignorant comment do in your entire bodies.

You speak only for yourself and not for non-Muslims. They call for peace and calm, you encourage intolerance and ignorance.

I'd much rather have them living next door to me any day than folk like you.

join