It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Ed Dames, gold prices and global economic collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Please note that I'm not advocating the veracity of Major Ed Dames predictions here, I just think that this is worth watching to see what happens..

Well, I spent a while today checking over old videos on youtube of Major Dames and his predictions. I noticed the other day that the price of gold is still going up and up and I was reminded of something I heard a while back where he stated that the price of gold hitting a certain level would be a precurser to some other event. Took me a while but I found it.

What Major Dames predicted was the price of gold skyrocketing, possibly as high as $2000 dollars an ounce, and this would be a precurser to the global economic collapse that he foresaw. Well the price of gold is heading that way, so I guess it won't be too long before we see how much truth there is in this prediction. Has to be said, from what I can see right now he could indeed be right.

Anyhow - this is one video in which he puts out this particular prediction - note that it was posted to youtube in 2008..

Now, the gold prices..

18 July 2001 - Gold hits $1600 an ounce

8 August 2011 - Gold passes $1700 an ounce

Will gold hit $2000 an ounce by year end?

And that is really the question here I guess - will gold hit $2000 an ounce by year end? And what comes next?

peace
J
edit on 13-8-2011 by skjalddis because: vid not posted right

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ive seen 1770 spot for gold already, id say dames was a little conservative if anything.
I would imagine that it could reach 2500 by year end if nothing pops first.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wasn't it Ed Dames who said that that the shuttle Atlantis would have to make a forced return or something along those line?

Either he's spreading misinformation on purpose, or he's not very good at remote viewing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Wasn't it Ed Dames who said that that the shuttle Atlantis would have to make a forced return or something along those line?

Either he's spreading misinformation on purpose, or he's not very good at remote viewing.

He did say that and I think there was a thread on that one already. I don't know if we can take that probably failed prediction to imply anything much about his other predictions except that he doesn't get a 100% success rate. Does that make him not very good at remote viewing? I don't care that someone claims they get a 100% success rate - nobody gets 100% success rate, that would be to claim infallibility and noone is infallible. Other than saying that I think, to be fair, we can't say how good he is or isn't at remote viewing without looking at his work as a whole and I'm only looking at a few odd predictions.

peace

J

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'd be surprised, unless he works for Rothschild, if he is right on this.

I suspect that the super wealthy rushed to get their money into gold because they thought the US$ would loose the power of being the reserve currency and gold was considered a safe haven. Its interesting how its value has been driven up. There's always someting dodgy about using a mineral as currency because there's never anough to go around for the size of the economies the world has today. Perhaps we are truly in unchartered waters economically, there is an awful lot of skullduggery going on.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Ive seen 1770 spot for gold already, id say dames was a little conservative if anything.
I would imagine that it could reach 2500 by year end if nothing pops first.

Well, I don't know a whole lot about stocks and currency trading and all that bag of stuff but I can see that it could do that if it kept on the same steep trajectory of $1600 in July and $1700 in August - seems more likely that it will level out a bit lower than that, though. Dunno - just have to wait and see I guess.

peace
J

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
I'd be surprised, unless he works for Rothschild, if he is right on this.

I'd agree that we seem to be in unchartered waters economically at present, and - well, I reckon skulduggery is probably run of the mill in that kind of business anyway.

I don't understand why you would conclude that if he is right he must work for Rothschild. Please explain why would you come to that conclusion?

peace
J

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skjalddis

I told you guys over a year ago on ATS gold will be $2000 by end of this year to early next year, upwards of $5000 in afew years.

You are not telling us anything some of us did'nt already know about.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by skjalddis

I told you guys over a year ago on ATS gold will be $2000 by end of this year to early next year, upwards of $5000 in afew years.

You are not telling us anything some of us did'nt already know about.

I'm not telling you anything atall.
This thread isn't about what you said, or about anything I have said. It's about what Major Ed Dames said.

peace
J
edit on 14-8-2011 by skjalddis because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2011 by skjalddis because: typo

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skjalddis

He did say that and I think there was a thread on that one already. I don't know if we can take that probably failed prediction to imply anything much about his other predictions except that he doesn't get a 100% success rate. Does that make him not very good at remote viewing? I don't care that someone claims they get a 100% success rate - nobody gets 100% success rate, that would be to claim infallibility and noone is infallible. Other than saying that I think, to be fair, we can't say how good he is or isn't at remote viewing without looking at his work as a whole and I'm only looking at a few odd predictions.

peace

J

That is a true and fair way of thinking.
Thanks for reminding me to keep an open mind.

top topics

join