It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by metalholic
reply to post by flight-dynamics

Do you even know what satan represented before the christians turned him into a devil? It is the christian belief that is flawed. Not because the bible is flawed but because the men who are in charge of it are flawed!

You are so wrong, again, you are blind. Essene believed in the devil as well. 200 years before christians. So the devil (belial) was a entity that was talked about before 200 B.C. get back on your history book.

Prove it!

Prove what? I have been reading the dead sea scrolls for the past 6 months.

The dead sea scrolls.

here is a excerpt.

Source: The dead sea scrolls: translated and with commentary by michael wise, martin abegg jr and edward cook

Then they shall denounce Belial and all his guilty lot. and they shall say in response: "cursed is Belial because of his malevolent purposes, and he is damned for his guilty dominon. cursed are all the spiritsof his lot for their wicked purpose, and they are damned for their filthy unclean purposes. for they are the lot of darkness and their punishment is eternal pit, amen amen

There are about 20 books in the dead sea scrolls (laws/words/etc) that mentions Belial in some form or another. Satan existed pre christianity. YAHAD=UNITY!

If it was provable we wouldn't be having this discussion! Like anything there is an argument to be had!

Just like I can argue that you have no life other then tryin to tell me i'm wrong. Only someone withe a vendetta would do that.

But look man! I'm unbreakable! You will never bend me to your will as I never will you. So enjoy ur day don't let my posts keep u awake to long tonight

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This thread is now closed to allow cooler heads a chance to prevail.

<< 23  24  25   >>

join