It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third Eye Seems To Be Opening Itself...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The past few days, whenever I try to imagine something, for the first time ever, I really IMAGINE it. I still see the black playground of my imagination like I always have, but it seems that I can see another layer behind the black wall, as if it's a veil covering the images of my thoughts.

I remember faintly of reading something a fw months ago about how your eyes don't actually see anything, but just take the information that they collect to the back of your brain to a "projector" of sorts. Could this be where I am peering into, as when I think of the placement, it would seem to be a bit towards the back of my mind, kind of pulling foreward

Maybe some of you guys could atteempt to do this and see what happens? Whenever I can make it really vivid, I just sit up straight and kind of let go and let the warmth in, like whenever I meditate, but in a quicker fashion, kind of like a shot of clarity or something, and just let it play out.

The time that made me realize how real it was that I could imagine like this now was whenever I was watching some 9/11 videos. I wondered to myself just what it would look like to be sitting behind that glass seeing the building coming towards you. What would you think, what would you feel? So then i closed my eyes and did it, and it was as if I was transported to that plane, and my entire body got colder inside and my pulse shot up. As soon as the plane hit the building I opend my eyes with a gasp because my heart was RACING. It was very intense and somewhat frightening/liberating.

But seriously, and info on this happening to anyone lately would be cool, or, like I said, try for yourself. Thanks Guys
edit on 8/12/2011 by GoldenObserver because: Typo

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I just realized what the third eye was, and that it is very real, just a month or two ago. Since then I've been researching like a fiend

The last time I meditated, I had a similar experience to what your describing. I could see things, with my eyes closed, so vividly. I was imagining that I was looking around my room, and it was as if I could actually see things in my room. It was pretty neat. I should've walked around to see if it was my imagination, or I was actually seeing my room. Someday, I KNOW I will be able to actually see with my eyes closed.

I've had a few third eye experiences in the past, but at the time I didn't know anything about the third eye. so right now I'm in the process, not of opening the third eye, but learning how to use it. The problem is when I meditate, my head sort of shakes.. The first thing I need to do is learn how to stay grounded. I have some Black Onyx on the way that should help with that

edit on 12-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I would caution anyone opening the third.

I dont know how the Op feels , but it's a general warning anyway.

Once it's open, it will not shut and the choices you make will reverbrate at a much stronger vibe.

Many folk in a pride think this the way to "magic".

It's simplely the choice to manipulate people around you, or you yourself.

Makeing the wrong choices afterwords returns the boomarang of karma in a very unexpected way.

This is not the path for the selfish in short.

Peace, too find a way. . .

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Research the pineal gland, which has actual eye-like structures, resides in the center of the brain and is responsible for the night time projections we call dreams.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The issue:

Calcified Pineal glands.

Keeps us from being more psychic.

Go GMO foods GO!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
All very good advice thank you guys. Ghost, what exactly does black onyx do?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hi,
I have had similar incidences... I was driving on my motorbike and when I blinked I saw as if I was standing on top of a building looking down at myself, and I could see other cars that were behind me and stuff... so, either my sub-conscience had collected this information way before or it was the third eye opening, I don't know if there is a difference. Anyways, it was right as I saw a Bus with a Red car behind the bus.

I had another experience, I was like not exactly meditating, but was outside my body. I saw the street outside my house like it would be if there was the end of the world. Deserted place. I then roamed further from the road and the same thing has happened to all the parts of the city, like foliage has grown and consumed some of the buildings while some are destroyed to rubble while bridges have collapsed and the sky seems to be yellowish reddish tint.

Well I know that what we see and feel and touch is not real in actuality it does not exist. Like time also does not exist. I had an experience that has shocked me till today, like I was sitting on my computer working one day around 10 or 11 pm and I just blinked my eyes like usually I do but like when I opened my eyes it was morning 8 am. And I litterally remember what I was working on before I blinked... so for me it was like a fraction of a second but for others I was asleep. The weird part is that when I woke up I was still sitting on the chair looking at the screen so, if I fell asleep then my body should have fallen down right? or atleast I would have put my head on the table or something right? but no. that was not the case I was sitting in the exact same pose as when I blinked.

Another interesting incidence I would like to share is I had when I was in school, We had an English language class and the teacher was dictating an essay about something I don't remember what it was though, but we were a group of friends who were sitting together in the class... and one guy noticed that I was actually writing ahead of the dictation like about a sentence ahead. He did not tell me that at that moment but he told me that after the class got over. I thought he was just playing with me but no he was dead serious about it. I don't know what happened there I felt as if I was writing what the teacher is dictating to me.

When I was small I had a lot of incidences like this but now as I grew up I seem to have lost my connection to it.

Anyways, this might be a wrong place to ask this but, does anyone know the proper method of meditation. I have tried a couple of techniques but the thing is I can isolate the body from the mind but I cannot isolate the mind from the soul. So can anyone help me there...

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

it's a grounding stone, works with the root chakra. It's also the classic/ancient birthstone for the month of July.
it helps block negative emotions
onyx

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375 The problem is when I meditate, my head sort of shakes.. The first thing I need to do is learn how to stay grounded.

focus energies unto your root chakra while meditating untill its energies are just as active down your feet as up your hiph and you should be firmly grounded.

for the brow chakra is equaly ungrounding as the root is grounding (the root growing down your feet are equal to the brow growing up your forehead). keep them at equal strength and you should never need to worry....

ive havent had many third eye experiences, but the most notable of them was when i got to see my hands through that eye.... they had lots of numbers under the skin, looked equaly scary as cool.
and yes, i've got sort of a broad number/frequency knowledge so it wasnt unexpected to see just that.
edit on 12-8-2011 by lieth because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2011 by lieth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
To accelerate the opening of your "third eye", a good method is to perform the pure yang mudra. It will purify your entire central nervous system.

edit on 12-8-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Friend:

You may want to research "soul contracts". There has been a large amount of protons around earth that are associated with the CME activity.

When the 3rd eye opens it is for a reason. Thus Jacobs Ladder, stay where you are, go up via gnosis, or descend back down and try this 3D thing all over again.

BTW, thank you for waking up!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenObserver
The past few days, whenever I try to imagine something, for the first time ever, I really IMAGINE it. I still see the black playground of my imagination like I always have, but it seems that I can see another layer behind the black wall, as if it's a veil covering the images of my thoughts.

I remember faintly of reading something a fw months ago about how your eyes don't actually see anything, but just take the information that they collect to the back of your brain to a "projector" of sorts. Could this be where I am peering into, as when I think of the placement, it would seem to be a bit towards the back of my mind, kind of pulling foreward

Maybe some of you guys could atteempt to do this and see what happens? Whenever I can make it really vivid, I just sit up straight and kind of let go and let the warmth in, like whenever I meditate, but in a quicker fashion, kind of like a shot of clarity or something, and just let it play out.

The time that made me realize how real it was that I could imagine like this now was whenever I was watching some 9/11 videos. I wondered to myself just what it would look like to be sitting behind that glass seeing the building coming towards you. What would you think, what would you feel? So then i closed my eyes and did it, and it was as if I was transported to that plane, and my entire body got colder inside and my pulse shot up. As soon as the plane hit the building I opend my eyes with a gasp because my heart was RACING. It was very intense and somewhat frightening/liberating.

But seriously, and info on this happening to anyone lately would be cool, or, like I said, try for yourself. Thanks Guys
edit on 8/12/2011 by GoldenObserver because: Typo
Yea i have that vision problem where I can see weird colors everywhere

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dron020

tiny grains of color of your aura on walls(and behind your eyelids) and where dark/bright shades meet? or something completely different?

new topics

top topics

join