It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zoomer2 for windows 7 users.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I realized after I got my window 7 that my zoom function was like totally different from the windows XP, I like that one better.

Anyways, this is a really lite nifty tool. All you do is highlight the area that you want to zoom into. Using this tool, it will cut most of the picture out and just zoom in that specific area. You keep doing that until you are at the full capacity of the object you want to zoom into.

Works great. Try it out.

If you have XP, you don't need this program. Just use the windows. But for xp users it is a lot faster on the zooming function. SO, could be useful for you too. I don't know.

www.photo-freeware.net...
edit on 12-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Cool, Thanks.
It's a lot easier than some of the more advanced full blown image apps. I would like to point out the fact that it is a "portable" or "lite" program- meaning you do not actually install it, it opens with a click of the application icon inside the uncompressed download folder. Simply put the folder in your documents folder or any other place you want and create a shortcut to it on your desktop or task-bar.
most folks will figure this out on their own...I'm tossing this info "just-in-case"

Thanks Again

join