It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what has been sighted? man made ufo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
ARTICLE

We won't get into the "hey we have to eat the poor because the economy is bad but oh yeah we built this" discussions. Instead, i want to focus on the mysterious rumblings around the world and the triangle shaped craft moving faster than anything we have phenomena.

Could be worse. Could be alien and this is a cover story.

you be the judge.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sgreco

How exactly does this explain ALL of the sightings all over the world? It would definitely explain some. But ALL? That's ridiculous. It'd have to be in many places at once, throughout many years, and would have to remain the same consistently over generations.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sgreco

This appears to be the genesis of the Aurora project: en.wikipedia.org...

As for the craft malfunctioning, who knows. Maybe ETs shot it down, like they did with a US missiles...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta_101
reply to post by sgreco

How exactly does this explain ALL of the sightings all over the world? It would definitely explain some. But ALL? That's ridiculous. It'd have to be in many places at once, throughout many years, and would have to remain the same consistently over generations.

I dont believe im attributing this to ALL the sightings ever.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Thats wild stuff, when was the date of the interview?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Was reading the Wikipedia link I included above about the Aurora project and this sentence jumped out at me:

American sighting claims

A series of unusual sonic booms was detected in Southern California, beginning in mid- to late-1991 and recorded by U.S. Geological Survey sensors across Southern California used to pinpoint earthquake epicenters. The sonic booms were characteristic of a smaller vehicle rather than the 37-meter long Space Shuttle orbiter. Furthermore, neither the Shuttle nor NASA's single SR-71B was operating on the days the booms had been registered.[11] In the article, "In Plane Sight?" which appeared in the Washington City Paper on 3 July 1992 (pp. 12–13), one of the seismologists, Jim Mori, noted: "We can't tell anything about the vehicle. They seem stronger than other sonic booms that we record once in a while. They've all come on Thursday mornings about the same time, between 4 and 7.

Thursday morning, really. Well that's today in the US. Wonder why the government tests classified aerial projects on Thursday mornings?

top topics

join