It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immortal Technique.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
I like his music but don't personally agree with a lot of his thoughts that he doesn't put on CD...I love The Army of Pharoes, Lost Children of Babylon, Jedi Mind Tricks, Demigodz and even like his a lot of his music but have you ever been to one of his rap shows?? It's like being at a F the Government Cult complete with a bunch of preaching and ranting all done by him..He just goes a lil too far in concert and after listening to him spew so much BS and warp these 16/18yr old kids view, to his way of thinkin I stopped listening....But his Bin Laden didn't knock down the towers song is Great! He's got a lot of talent in rhyme scheme I'll give him that but go to 1 of his shows and see if you feel the same.
edit on 11-8-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

I know what you mean. I was watching some interviews of him and they seemed a little fake to me. Almost as if he is trying to make money. But he is a very good artist.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yeah dude I love his music, he can actually rhyme and has important things to rap about. With lots of rappers it's about dancing, spending money in "da club", getting laid, and all of that garbage, but with Immortal Technique his music is about corruption within the government, problems with society, wars, poverty, political issues, and so on.

And he's a really smart dude too:

edit on 28-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Yeah dude I love his music, he can actually rhyme and has important things to rap about. With lots of rappers it's about dancing, spending money in "da club", getting laid, and all of that garbage, but with Immortal Technique his music is about corruption within the government, problems with society, wars, poverty, political issues, and so on.

And he's a really smart dude too:

edit on 28-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

Yeah man exactly why I like him
Have you ever heard hopsin ?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join