It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New 9-11 approaches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
9-11 Approaches again and a Great Division is about to begin, time to learn the truth because so many have been deceived by Government, and Churches alike, it begins with a few questions and perhaps a story to begin opening your eyes to what is coming NOW.

Goodbye cruel world. You have heard this term before, and ironically, it is not far from the truth. You know you live in an evil world. You know there is something terribly wrong with this world. You know there are wars going on “throughout this world”. You know murders, rapes, beatings and abuses are occurring in every community, in every country, throughout the world. You know this, but, you don’t know where you are right now. You assume this world to be a place of beauty filled with corruptions, and you are confused as to why this is. It is time for you to finally know truth. It is time for you to know everything. This video may not be for you. I would suggest that if you are employed or are supportive of the established system, you should turn this off now. However, if you know deep inside this world can not be all the universe has to offer, watch on. For those destined to finally know all truth, and understand the true nature of the universe, as well as this world you inhabit, brace yourself for the ride you never imagined possible before.

www.suddenreality.com

To watch part one and two of Thunderbolts of Truth, this movie will save your eternal life.

edit on 10-8-2011 by drmeola because: fix vid link

edit on 10-8-2011 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Could you perhaps in a nutshell describe the content of this video before we spend 14mins watching it?

Please.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I don't need to watch a 14 min video to tell me another 9/11 is approaching. With the world close to an economic collapse, illegal wars being fought in Libya and Afghanistan, and growing hatred towards politicians/bankers, its inevitable that another 9/11 will be initiated so that the government can "unite" us against a common threat and also win a couple of election points on the way.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

yeah the world is messed up right now. too bad

\

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I will say it again. The stock crash is the trigger. I said this in my intro weeks ago and the crash is all fake. Your not listening get yourself ready.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
And people wonder why we have gotten into this mess to begin with, everyone wants that silver bullet or quick fix, not one wants to put in the required time to learn something new. We have become a dumbed down society because of this and programmed through the public school system to just obey and not worry they will take care of you. For those who wish to be deceived let them be, for those who wish to learn and put the time in begin with the 15 minutes above.

For those looking for truth in law and claim to be a patriot fighting for freedom begin here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join