It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A band Aid Will Stop The Bleeding?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
You got to love the insanity of big money and those who control it. !!
Without giving dates, 700 plus billion as good ole Bush left office to "Stop the Financial Meltdown."
God only knows, the billions to the bankers and those affected by it that caused the "Mortgage Crisis." (2008)
The almost 3 trillion to the War in Iraq. ( By the way, those returning soldiers are needing heavy medical payments for their mental and phyical injuries etc and money to their griefstricken families who are widows and pole barrers now )
2 trillion plus from The Pentagon on 9/11 .( Vanished )
Now we are 14 + Trillion in debt now due to the "Trusted Stewards" of OUR Nation !! (Change we can Count On)
And now that it can't be re paid in 2 generations ( If were lucky ) what do they do? They do what any insane, irresponsible person would do. Fix it with with money !! The difference is now they "Give us a break" on the interest that represents money charged that never existed in the first place in print !!
Here is the best part. Oil speculators continue robbing us blind, Gold is through the roof. ( Cash for Gold on TV for a few pieces of worthless paper) Almost makes you think this was planned and here it is.
Lastly, How many years does it take a person of normal mind to realize he never has any money in the Bank while they keep writing CHECKS ??? We are the only ones that suffer for their mistakes !!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hooray! Another thread talking about how crap things are going, by someone (that I will put good money on), that will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to change what is happening!!!

Sorry for that Cherub, but threads like this keep popping up every single day, and they end up turning into slanging matches, with a group of people taking one side, and another group taking the other side. And at the end of the day, still nothing is done to change anything..........

Just remember people, arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. You may win, but you are still retarded!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

Thank you.
At my age and in this moment of history I wonder myself what I can do to help. But I have contributed to the country all my working life. Raised fine children and have gr8 grand kids. I even served in The Marine Corps.
But I do know this, Sillence is the same as consent and actions speak louder than words. I would hesitate to ridicule someone I know nothing about simply because they are frustrated and have a Right To Freedom Of Speech ! The real issue is that my children and their children I pray, if they live through this mess will speak out sooner than I / We did !!
Sometimes all you got is what you know !! Your opinion is respectfully noted

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Before the wound can be sutured, we must first remove the knife. Not only are the leaders leaving the knife in the wound, they are twisting it and calling it fixed.

top topics

join