It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One dictator demanding another to step down.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely" -- Lord Acton

Very good discussion going on here.

I read this just the other day.

It may have been posted on ATS already but since I have other things to do, other than coming on here,I will post the link to the article again.

10 indications the U.S. is a dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Agrees with the OP, although I'd say America is more like having a zionist Cain brother, he'll kill you as soon as he thinks he can get away with it.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
Agrees with the OP, although I'd say America is more like having a zionist Cain brother, he'll kill you as soon as he thinks he can get away with it.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

America is Rome and we are repeating history to the key. We have forgotten how and why we have ended up here and by losing that information, we are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

funny because i remember 10's of thousands in rallys FOR Obama and nearly everyone i knew voted for him...he won fair and square..there was no fraud.not that it matters some people are stuck int heir conspiracy paradigms...BTW i did not vote for him or McPain

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

funny because i remember 10's of thousands in rallys FOR Obama and nearly everyone i knew voted for him...he won fair and square..there was no fraud.not that it matters some people are stuck int heir conspiracy paradigms...BTW i did not vote for him or McPain

Dude, what does that even mean? You seen a bunch of sheep baaaahhhing because of Obama's campaign directors being smart without him doing jack.... They made him a cool little logo and spammed internet promotions about change and transparency to the masses making them think he was going to be less of a complete Ftard than the last couple Presidents.

They sure didn't lie about the change, I just think it was in the opposite direction they claimed it would be and as far as transparency...... Ask yourself if you wan't to argue that point with me....... Really, ask yourself because it will be a one sided argument.

That said, I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN so I don't just dump on any liberal in my general direction but the promises that were made are not the actions this President has taken and I hate a liar and I hate a traitor and my feelings...... Well, I guess you can sum those up.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You can not have a president of a country filled with people who no longer want the government telling another government there leader has no legitimacy. It's well, stupid.

Assad should respond by quoting Obama's recent approval ratings. We could all have a good laugh over that.

It's true, though. It's not that America isn't a rogue state at this point; it's just that Washington thinks that they are the sole arbiter of what that term means.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

it means that as lame as Obama has been, he is still the legitimate president of the united states voted into office by a majority of voters and the electorate...not a dictator, calling him that is moronic at best. Calling him a tyrant also gives him way too much credit, incompetent would be more accurate. the idea that he is some despot, ruling with an iron thumb over the populace is uninformed and ridiculous. that is what that means.

i typed this really really slow so you could understand this since i realize that your grasp of the english language is tentative at best.
cheers

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It would seem my replies have a way of killing a thread, but here goes anyway.

This particular posting is very similar to those we saw when Bush was in office.

At one moment the president is so brilliant he alone masterminded the greatest crime in history and got away with it.

The next moment he didn't have enough sense to operate a door. (Which we all saw on tape)

I don't really ascribe to either theory of either men, I would just llike for people to make up their minds.

Oh. Wait. I think I may be asking a little too much.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join