It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

show your support for someone speaking the truth, Dylan Ratigan . I know you are reading this, email

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Here is the link email his show and show the power that is ATS

Dylan Ratigan msnbc email

it will take 2 min , and yes I know this has been posted but not one of the people who has posted this has said anything about showing support just ..........hay look at this cool huh

sorry this video has got me fired up and I'm kinda drunk

edit on 9-8-2011 by theblackirish7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I caught this earlier. I have no idea how this guy is allowed to stay on the air. He gives more truth in 1 hour than any other media outlet does in a week. Hopefully he can see through whatever sex scandal or other setup TPTB send his way.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I love dylan when he is all fired up. I propose tying govt. officials wages to whether the govt. has improved the lives of the people, whereas now they have no motivation. Obama cant do it, he would get shot.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Done.

I sent a message via their online message form:

"I just watched Mr. Ratigan's Aug 9 YouTube episode.
Congratulations, sir. You have put your finger directly on the pulse of our economic debacle.
Please throw your hat into the Presidential ring. You have my vote."

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

way to go now all of us need to get 3 people to do the same. I am posting this video to my facebook page lets see if we can get those sheepel to wake up ...............doubtful .......... it's up to the people who are awake to start the change.

top topics

join