It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom allegedly forced child to film Group sex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Mom allegedly forced child to Film group sex

DALLAS - A North Texas mother allegedly forced her 6-year-old daughter into recorded group sex, according to a report in the Dallas Morning News .

The 24-year-old Dallas woman, whom FOX 4 News will not name in order to protect the child's identity, made the girl film her having sex with several men at the same time, the report stated.

It goes on to state that the child was able to give exact details...

so I followed the link listed to

DMN- forced to film...

A Dallas woman is accused of forcing her 6-year-old daughter to record her having group sex repeatedly in recent months, according to police documents.

The 24-year-old woman was in the Dallas County Jail on Monday on a third-degree felony charge of indecency with a child, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine. Her bail was set at $50,000.

I read further and was amazed at what was listed....

A tip lead police on Saturday to a northwest Dallas apartment, where the mother lives. Officers arrived at the complex near Harry Hines Boulevard and Walnut Hill Lane about 5:15 p.m. and were told that the woman had forced her daughter to film her having sex with several men at the same time.

In an interview at the Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center, the girl “detailed filming and taking photographs” of her mother engaged in sexual acts with men, the documents said.

In an interview at Jack Evans Police Headquarters, the mother admitted to having her daughter record her having sex with men.

The woman “explained that there were three separate incidents involving six men” that her daughter recorded, the documents said. The encounters dated from March to this month, according to police.

The mother added that “it was her idea to have [her daughter] make the recordings with a cellphone video recorder,” the documents said.

Besides the shock value of what was released why are details being given on a case before trial... all it can lead to is jury pool pollution...

Child Protective Services placed the child in foster care and is conducting its own investigation. The girl is physically OK, CPS spokeswoman Marissa Gonzales said.

This is at least the second time the agency has had contact with the mother. She was also investigated around the time her daughter was born because of concerns that the woman may have been using drugs, Gonzales said.

Neither the mother nor the baby tested positive for any drugs and that case was closed in 2004, Gonzales said.

again from my understanding this information is NOT supposed to be released... I bring these up merely as notes... side thoughts... that as I discussed this with a few other friends...

The main issue here is this...

A woman is accused of having intercourse

Her child was present

Her child filmed it....

I am curious about this

The males involved????

Well the discussion we got into had these main points...

American society mixed warped views of reality of various situations...

1)mixed age values- legal system

*How can a male 13 be considered warped if he has sex with an adult female age 29

---she goes to jail for five years for indecency with a child and some other with a child charge

*11 year kills his step mother

---charge with murder tried as an adult-

The top case occurred to a friend of mine and a friends mother.... it was almost funny to watch his status change in the school and hers go down... a sad commentary

the bottom one a recent case if I remember correctly...

My first problem is that their is no standard present for age... you do not get to say a child is harmed in one breathe and kill one in the next as an adult.. true justice is not that way.. it is supposed to be equality for all

just greedy ignorant prosecutors.... who want to continue funds and look good

2)lack of consistent medical care

From personal experience most woman participating in the acts described here are damaged goods... (please forgive the bad explanation but so much cant be said between good taste and t & c) Not a single one was the earth mother prototype, loving all... it was the hurt and broken....

Each suffered from serious abuse issues... serious abuse issues, broken homes, ect

no these are the exact numbers I counted while in the chaps office, the only variant was amount of abuse, hair color, and skin color

I am not judging I am addressing a separate issue of the society problem not the acts that the individual is charged with.

If I was the judge I would order placement in a facility and rehab... before I allowed the DA to proceed

Yes note the last part, before the DA proceeded...

3)civil rights violations...

Why is the case information released?

it is an obvious attempt by the DA to get a stronger position if it goes to trial... Stacking the deck to win...

The CPS information release is out of character... they hold on to information most the time and cheat to hold on to it....

I did get the it is not important, the child....

but hang those civil rights are very important... otherwise we end up with lynch mobs.... This is another area that we as a country have failed completely... epic fail at that...

4) the childs future...

any wagers....

this was the most interesting part of the conversation... I'll break this down a little later

Foster home
Family
Adoption

Can this family be repaired also extended the discussion quite a ways... can it?

5)The guys involved....

Well not much to say except...

betcha you already formed opinions about them and how they looked...

Next came the fact that they where standard men... Animals at best...

"Well your just defending them because your a man.."

My response while funny and humorous is not appropriate suffice it to say I gave the comment all the respect it was due in my response.....

The police are looking for the men involved supposedly..... this is the follow up to the case....

When you reach the bottom line with everything totaled up
1)mixed age values
2)medical care
3)civil rights
4)the childs future
5)the men involved

Well what do you think?

Please remember to be very civilized in this because I have a sneaking suspicion the mods will be watching this thread

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
OMG!! She had her kid film it?? Well I hope she at least bought her a happy meal afterwards...Did she upload it on the internet?...
Did the mother at least give the child some of the profits she made for an allowance??

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm seriously losing faith in society. It seems as though nothing is taboo anymore. If you want to engage in radical sexual behavior that is most likely unsafe, make sure there are no children present!!! I can't stand irresponsible hedonists that insist on brainwashing their children into thinking its a way of life that's normal and healthy. When the child is of age, they'll surely experiment, but don't expose it to them at such a young age! It's the equivalent of desensitization.

I don't even want to think about the fact that some of the men her mother was having sex with got off on the fact that they were being filmed and viewed by a young girl. The mother is obviously unfit and has absolutely no morals or ethics. Anyone who exposes their children to sexual situations should be stripped of their parental rights and labeled the same as a pedophile.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by R1220518

Dude.......
too soon....too messed up.
All the parties were probably willing participants (save the lil girl) and they're all deranged.
If the mom wanted it filmed so bad, prop the phone up on a nightstand. Don't do that to a lil girl. What the hell is wrong with people now a days!?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

otherwise we end up with lynch mobs...

We sure do, and when used correctly these mobs are quite effective...it would be nice if we could use this crime as a test case for mob justice - probably get some good results.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Dollars to donuts the mother is a meth head.
I would even bet one of the "men" involved is her tweaker boyfriend.
Statistically it's true that the mother has issues; likely sexual abuse issues from her own childhood. This is the case with many prostitutes, sadly.
The child has been correctly removed from this deviant environment and hopefully will be placed in a foster situation where the foster family is a foster family for the love and health of children and not just the money. I also hope this child receives competent psychological counselling.
IMO the men and mom should be tried for child sexual abuse.
This is a very sad and twisted story, but I fear it is one that is happening far more often than we will ever know.

Peace

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hey! You at least have to give the mother props for not making her daughter join in! Apparently she had some line she wasn't willing to cross!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

That would likely been the next step, if what we are told about this is indeed true.
2nd

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by R1220518

As ridiculous as it sounds that is a valid question. If she made any money off of the tapes her child should have it set into a trust fund to send her to private school.

He'll id be tempted to order them sold with all proceeds going to the child for the above mentioned purpose...
It sounds bad but it might give her a futurewithout burdening tax layers.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

This is where the slope begins..

Not meaning to you added a new dimension to this...

Nothing is wrong with being a hedonist.... the human body can be both revolting and beautiful ...

It brings up a very good point... where does the line between hedonistic views and exposure begin

I believe the difference is force vs choice ...
The childs parent forced the child to record the acts... I believe that is where most hedonism followers will also be disgusted .. imho

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by itbenickp

Way to right... jacked up is about only half of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

No, there is no slope when it comes to hedonism.

Definition of hedonism:
1. The pursuit of pleasure.
2. The ethical theory that pleasure is the highest good and proper aim of human life.

I don't subscribe to a hedonistic way of life. The theory is way flawed when it comes to sex, food, or anything else for that matter. Even when discussing theme parks, safety comes before pleasure. Regarding food, nutrition comes before pleasure. This is why we have such a problem with obesity in America. If I only ate for pleasure, I'd sit and eat cream puffs all day every day. When it comes to sex, for me, safety and mutual respect must be present before pleasure can happen.

This mother is only concerned with herself. Not her daughter's well-being and certainly not her own health and safety. She is a disgusting role model and should be awarded the trophy for Worst Mother of the Year.

Since you have chosen to defend hedonism and hedonists, I should assume that you are one? I'd also believe that you are a member of a certain worldwide hedonistic group, but I may be wrong. I could discuss this group in depth with you and I wouldn't doubt that you are well aware of the group I'm referring to. If you would like, you can U2U me, but I won't discuss anything related to said group or link to it in anyway because the content involves violates the T&Cs. I'd just like to make one last comment for why I greatly disapprove of this hedonistic group and way of life. The new comers, or virgins, are subjected to humiliation and coerced into stripping and being nude. This group's members also don't shun beastiality. I've researched them thoroughly and can provide links to evidence to support my claims. The one thing I've seen is that members will complain about the activities they don't like, but I've never seen where someone has ever stuck up for someone who was being bullied into stripping. Much of what I've seen from long time members is demonstrative of acute desensitization from bullying and wanting to be accepted. Most of what goes on is quite selfish and immature. Libations are often used to help the hedonism along, too. No surprise here. (Before you ask, I'm spiritual and not religious.)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Good sir I am not..

Sir, the slope I refer to is the one where hate of one group is based on what is posted about them or put in book/ magazines. I will not go that way.

The individuals that match the definition I met are not the ones you met.

The only way to explain this for those following conversation here is this. Not all christians are southern baptist.

We are agreed that something is wrong with this adult female. Might I suggest creating a thread over the subject. I would love to read what you have found on that...

Also please excuse misunderstandings here because I am trying to type on a phone...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Not that it matters, but I'm a madam, not a sir. I appreciate your respectful tone though.

I understand that there are differing views on what a hedonistic life involves and I will respect someone's choice if they can behave in ways that are not what I have described in my previous post. From what I have learnt through much research, that it is not a healthy lifestyle or belief system. I'd be open to new information though that shows a different side.

If it's OK, I can U2U my response to the other part of your post. It's certainly not (hopefully not) related to this thread's topic and I don't want to derail it further.

I'd just like to state that any parent who puts their child in a sexual situation deserves to be attacked by rabid bats, then be left to suffer the slow and painful symptoms of the disease.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Not that it matters, but I'm a madam, not a sir. I appreciate your respectful tone though.

I understand that there are differing views on what a hedonistic life involves and I will respect someone's choice if they can behave in ways that are not what I have described in my previous post. From what I have learnt through much research, that it is not a healthy lifestyle or belief system. I'd be open to new information though that shows a different side.

If it's OK, I can U2U my response to the other part of your post. It's certainly not (hopefully not) related to this thread's topic and I don't want to derail it further.

I'd just like to state that any parent who puts their child in a sexual situation deserves to be attacked by rabid bats, then be left to suffer the slow and painful symptoms of the disease.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Madam it is quite alright...

good luck mam finding the healthy lifestyle... the value is way to general a statement....

Yes it would degenerate into what is consider healthy...

My personal view is that this society is way to sick... as bad as the victorian era...

My personal view with this is actually this...

In the same light you feel that this woman is sick... we agree as to the diagnosis but not the cause...

What makes me wonder is this... why is it taking so long to get to the men involved?....

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Actually I respectfully disagree with the test subject...

I feel this would not be a good test subject due to the possibility not in control of action... Someone said earlier or in the post on the link... shes sick in the head....

I feel DC would be a better testing ground for field testing... My opinion is that lynch mobs would best be used on those who we all know the law can not and will not touch...

just sayin...

In this case to shifting slightly to the legal aspect, you want her alive.... She can finger the men involved a lot easier.....

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by R1220518
OMG!! She had her kid film it?? Well I hope she at least bought her a happy meal afterwards...Did she upload it on the internet?...
Did the mother at least give the child some of the profits she made for an allowance??

Lol your so horrible but im rofl

new topics

top topics

join