It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reflecting upon our mess of reality.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have seen these threads becoming more frequent. I support everyone who makes these threads even if they may seem repetitive, I believe they help the progression in the realization of our wrongs, paving our path towards the world that always should have been.

Everything that is going on, the stock market falling, the famine in Africa, the riots all over the world, the murders on a daily basis, the lies we are fed day to day, propaganda spewing media, the list sadly goes on and and on.

What is the root of these issues? Why does such negativity exist?

It all comes down to greed, whether it's monetary greed, materialistic greed, status greed, or greed for power. People have a unquenchable thirst to be the one who is right, dwelling in a ego manifested by greed.
People fight over differences without standing back and seeing the simple fact that diversity is what makes our world so beautiful. It's saddening that people can look right through our perfection, then immediately attack the differences that are the core building blocks of that perfection. If we where all cookie cut replicas with no difference from one person to the next, would there be any significance to our existence?

If we all know its wrong, why is it there?

Negativity is imminent to the human mind, its easier to cave in to pessimism and wrongs. True strength comes from those who refuse to cave into instinct, true strength and honor lies in those who fight for positive changes. Those who try to make positive changes are sometimes discredited and pushed back down to negativity by other weak people who say one parson cant change the world, when in fact that's all that ever has!

Our thoughts and actions are based on perception of reality.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

These things have always gone on and always will.

It is human nature as history proves over and over again.

join