It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing numbers in dreams....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Has anyone ever dreamed of numbers that ended up having a significant meaning? My mother and grandmother have both had instances where they dreamed half of the winning lottery numbers and won a small amount of money. Four nights ago, I had a dream where I saw four numbers on a lottery ticket....but unfortunately, these numbers were not winning numbers for either Wednesday or Saturday night's draw. If anyone has any theories or knowledge on the meaning of numbers in dreams, feel free to share that as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
what were the numbers and what date and time was it ?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by revs0lution

The numbers were 4-00-12-17. However, I saw these numbers on a Powerball ticket, where playing the number 0 is not an option. The date was August 3 and I'm not sure what time it was.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I do this quite often and win, but not enough to amount to much. I usually get 4 out of 6 numbers and the other two will be a digit or two away from the winning numbers. I meditate every night before I go to sleep. Just as I am falling asleep I will get a series of numbers flash through my mind, but they come very fast. I always keep a pen & notepad beside my bed, jot the numbers down and buy my ticket the next morning. Try this, when you dream of numbers, buy a ticket with those numbers and then 2 more tickets with numbers a few digits off than what you dreamed about. Interesting subject!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoAlef2012

Thanks for the advice. It was strange that I clearly saw those numbers and remembered them because I usually don't remember my dreams, and when I do, I usually can't remember detail. I was very disappointed to learn those were not the winning numbers, especially since my mother and grandmother have been lucky with dreaming winning numbers.

top topics

join