It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant - thoughts -questions. Re: conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I am sure I can't be alone in my line of thinking. There are SO many different "conspiracies" that I believe to be true, yet I can't fathom why/how they could be pulled off.

Let me start with GMO foods. I have read (and believe) they are altering in ways we don't even know the full extent of. YET, if the majority of foods are now GMO - our "elite" have to eat as well. Are all the elite eating special grown foods just for them? Do they not go out to eat? Do they have their own special stash of foods? How can this be? As I make salads, veggie pizza, etc..I often have the thoughts wondering through my head, if this food I am preparing is not actually good for me. Am I better off eating a bag of nasty chips? I mean really....

Next, the "chemtrails"...I do see the planes going over head that leave the skies filled with clouds on a clear day. Yet, I wonder - the president, congress, or the "elite" have to breath the same air we do...I haven't seen them walking around in gas mask (yet). Why would they (knowingly) expose themselves if the purpose is to make everyone sick? Contaminate the food, water, air? ...that they have to eat, drink, and breath as well.

Along with chemtrails one could group in weather modification. Are all of the "elite" exempt from those areas that are/have been targeted? I wonder how many are in areas that are/have experienced droughts, tornado's, flooding, earthquakes?

Moving onto Aliens. I believe there is some thing out there. I believe our government(s) know much more than they are/have told us. But why? Why the big cover-up? What is it they really don't want us to know?

Next, religion. Have religious materials been altered over the years? To what extent? Do any of the religious writings have truth mixed in there (some where)? Which (if any) were fictitious from the start? Which were altered? Or were they all made up to "keep" humans controlled?

Lastly, government lies, cover ups, flags, etc. I believe we have been lied to so many times (too many to count). From 9/11, to Osama, to the seals who died in the crash today. Include in this group our economy melt down (is/was it planned?). It goes back WAY beyond that (I'm just using current events as examples).

Where does the madness stop? Where does the truth begin and end? THAT is the question I ponder in all the above I mentioned. Can any one relate to what I am saying?

edit on 6-8-2011 by summer5 because: formatting correction

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/6/2011 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So I get the sense from you that you're not the only person that feels like something huge is about to happen and that governments all together are failing due to the lack of assurance.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RipSiK

That is one way to put it. I'm not quite sure how to articulate what I am trying to say. Sorry, with all that is going on in the world, and 5 kids home for summer break, I'm having a hard time expressing my thoughts. But I am trying....

new topics

join