It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sakurajima volcano and UFO activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This video was uploaded by Dutchsinse this morning, and he was curious what the bright light in the top right cam was, as he had not seen it before:

I found this April video showing the light in action along with some very strange activity around it:

Some are postulating that UFOs are recharging using the volcanoes energy. There are the same white orbs in both videos hovering all over the sides of the volcanoes. Also of interest is the white streak that shoots out the side of the bright white center and then comes back in.

Anyone have any ideas what this might be conventionally? Are they maybe using some Tesla tech to stop the eruption or something? Manmade,naturally occurring(thanks DoctorSatan), or alien - let's discuss it.
edit on 6-8-2011 by KSprepared because: add clarity

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Looks like something from Close Encounters, but without knowing what's around the cam we'll never know.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Maybe if we have an ATS member that lives close to this volcano, they may know more about what we are seeing. I almost thought someone was putting up a large mirror in the second video, until it started swinging around all crazy and the second one lit up like the sun.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
have you considered 'natural' as a cause?

because you said "man made or alien". don't get me wrong. I'm not insulting you. I myself find it interesting.

but there are many natural light related phenomenons(is this the right word?) people do not understand(scientists included).

also the lighting can play tricks with ones eyes. again I'm not saying that the video is fake, merely that the sun's rays on the camera lens could cause such effects (refraction, radiation of heat etc.)

(forgive the lack of punctuations)

with regards,
-DoctorSatan

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have done some extensive research on this eruption now and it seems like everyone is missing the lights moving back and forth in a very erratic fashion on the bottom of the top left camera. I cannot think of a decent explanation for them myself and have not found a substantive comment from anyone on these lights.

If someone could elaborate as to what they think these lights might be i would be extremely grateful.

Thankyou

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius
I have done some extensive research on this eruption now and it seems like everyone is missing the lights moving back and forth in a very erratic fashion on the bottom of the top left camera. I cannot think of a decent explanation for them myself and have not found a substantive comment from anyone on these lights.

If someone could elaborate as to what they think these lights might be i would be extremely grateful.

Thankyou

Are they not cars?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Thats what i thought at first but after watching the originals at normal speed they fluctuate in speed and will suddenly reverse direction. After a few views i also realised that there is an influx of these lights before the very bright light starts and as soon as the bright light starts these lights stop, and then gradually start up again. Very strange to say the least, and it seems all of the debunkers have no valid points to debunk the whole set of videos other than randomers saying it is CGI.

Have a look at the videos that were taken yesterday on dutchsinse's youtube profile

top topics

join