It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six new things we learned about the bin Laden raid & The Attack on Conspiracy Theorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Link 1

Once again the sheeps believe that the bin laden was actually killed in the raid and what the do seeps in there defense? attack the Conspiracy Theorists.

Time for all the conspiracy theorists to start bleating again. What a lark!

Conspiracy loons actually believe that the US was able to pull off the most complicated, convoluted conspiracy of all time, involving thousands of conspirators who all remain silent to this day, just for an excuse to invade Iraq. Yet when they failed to find any WMD in Iraq and the world had a hissy-fit, these same American conspiratorial geniuses lacked the ability to send a CIA pick-up truck into the desert to bury some canisters of nerve gas in the sand? But as The Onion says: "Talking to a conspiracy nut is like talking to a goat."

and idiots still believing the 9/.11 official theory

2) That's because the real airliner crashed into the side of the Pentagon and disintegrated. It didn't land on the lawn.

3) Only papers were found 8 miles from the Shanksville crash site. They could easily have been blown there by wind currents post-impact.

: You gotta be kidding. Right? The problem with all the various conspiracy theories that abound is that too many people need to be involved. In open democracies someone will tell. Otherwise they are nothing but fodder for morons.

Gee, you conspiracy theorists are pathetic! Nixon's cronies couldn't keep Watergate under wraps for even a couple years, yet you guys think 9/11 (and now Bin Laden's death) is a conspiracy that BOTH SIDES of the U.S. government have decided to keep quiet. You realize that makes Bush Jr. some kind of a genius, right? Can you live with that?

The conspiratoids are harmless idiots, and can actually be quite entertaining; like watching "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest".

And they think they are the ones who are actually smarter then the conspiratoids
isn't that nice? i posted this because i wanted to see what ATS will make of this.

I often i am glad that i am awaken rather then been a sheep who always believes into the lies of the government, and i am not surprised those idiots on global and mail attacked us, i guess they really cant think for themselves or search for the truth.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
well, to be fair, they do have their points. however, because of people like them, which is about 99% of the population, people can get away with 9/11.

they think bush jr.. is dumb, come on, how gullible do you have to be to think that man is dumb.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well I know people who questioned and absolutely did not believe the official story. However, they are gentle minded people whose minds simply cannot entertain the notion that someone can do this to their own countrymen or to innocent people. Their mindsets simply will not allow them to go there.

Because any innocent citizen who investigated was met with horror-filled thoughts at the outset, and at every step of the way had to make a conscious decision to continue. I really think the Truth movement just by the very act of requesting the truth, helped people decide whether they really wanted to learn more, wanted to learn even more horror in their quest for truth.

join