It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibalism dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Most of the time you will not find me talking about my dreams or what they mean personally I think its kind of BS. However, last night, wow did I have one hell of a dream. In the dream, I traveled to some far out middle Eastern country while there I apparently went to a type of temple that served food. To get into the temple you needed to take a stairway down. When you reached the Temple room, it was empty cold, damp and kind of dimly lit with nobody in it. The floor was all tiles, and it had pillars. I guess to hold the place up because it was built under ground. The temple had a metal gate kind of like the ones you see that are used to protect liquor stores.

I entered through the metal gate into a room that looked to be built underground like a cave except it seemed to be dug into the side of the temple, so I guess that wouldn't make it a cave,you could smell the earth. The "cave" had five or six rows of buffet tables with the plexy glass sneeze shields and a bunch of different types of food. The room was filled with people eating.This room was very dark except for the lights in the buffet tables.

I picked up a plate and began to look around at the choices. After I hit the 3rd of 4th row, I noticed something very sick. A human head with its skull chopped in half with what looked to be humus in it. The 4th row had a hand sliced very thin with the bones in it. I put my plate down a began to leave but watched as two very young kids began to eat at the very spot with the human parts. Not only did they eat it, but they seemed to love it. A lady asked me while I was leaving if I enjoyed my visit, I told her I had to leave that's when it hit me the temple was a killing room. So I rushed through it followed closely by a very dark child welding a cleaver. I hit the stairwell, and it was flooded with people going so I rushed to the top as fast as I could.

On a side not i have no hate for Muslims, I don't believe any of the bs our government tell us about 911. I found it very vivid and very very dark. Now what I'm on here to ask people is why would i have this type of dream? The message seemed to me to convey i was in some type of trap one i could get out of if i kept my wits about me. Right now I'm going through some issue's with my religion the way i think about it. I'm christian by the way but have been reading about all sorts of strange stuff l from meditation, astral projection, vibrational and spiritual teaching. I also go to school full time and its kicking my arse, my father is getting audited and my mother just lost her job and she is also going through an inheritance issue with her sister my aunt.
edit on 8/5/2011 by benevolent tyrant because: MOD EDIT: to correct spelling error in title (from 'cannabism' to 'Cannibalism)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Oh, I thought you were rolling left handed ciggarettes in your dream.

2nd

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

cannabis dream?
or cannibalism dream?

interesting story, really don't know what to think.
cause of that may be that i don't attech to much value to dreams.

interesting none the less.

thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zippidee
Oh, I thought you were rolling left handed ciggarettes in your dream.

2nd

Hahah did i misspell something no not cannabis

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I don't put much into dreams as well but every once in awhile you get one that seems so real life yet so very scary this was one of those type of dreams. I'm taking psychology in school as well and im kind of wonder why my subconscious would make this dream so vivid as to stand out

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Your Catholicism is under threat in your own mind and you are questioning it. There are other elements in your dream to suggest you are in effect questioning your Catholicism with the usual transference of guilt onto another party, in this case Muslim because that's the only transference the main stream media allows you.

top topics

join