It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does a Four-Year-Old Spend $46,000 a Month?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Supermodel Linda Evangelista is asking French billionaire Francois Henri-Pinault for $46,000 a month in child support. He's the father of Ms. Evangelista's four-year-old son, Augustin James. And Ms. Evangelista argues that $46,000 is the minimum required to provide for young Augustin in the manner to which he has grown accustomed.

Childcare

Total cost: About $23,000 a month or more

School

That means his school bill — at least for now — is a mere $2,500 a month.

Clothing

you're looking at $3,000 a month minimum.

Extracurriculars

another $2,000 to $5,000 a month.

Drivers

add another another $6,000 to $8,000 a month

WTF is going on around this place? How can this even be considered acceptable? Child support laws are completely rediculus. I believe it to be morally worng to recieve this much money a month for a 4 year old. There are people living in tents with no jobs yet the high society types live their lavish lifestyles. What this woman should be doing is actually spending time with her child because thats what most 4 year olds want anyway isn't it? To be loved by their parents? I think something should be done about kids in situations like this. The bbest care in the world doesn't equal a child being healthy minded when he/she grows up. They will have only learned that money can wash away your problems.

MessOnTheFED!

Link
edit on 3-8-2011 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
For me, I can take 300$ or less and be seriously content.
As for that child he doesn't, it's used to further fund the mother's lifestyle. All I have to do is learn to drive and make 6 to 8000 ? Forget university, I'll use this to further fund my writing career.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Grab what you can? Doesn't everyone play that game?

2.5k$ a month on education isn't that much really, my parents cringed at my own [UK educated bill].... we never spent nearly that much on clothes and other stuff though.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
I think something should be done about kids in situations like this.

Like what? I just don't see how it is anyone else's business. There are always going to be children growing up poor and children growing up rich. I'm sure that many children in countries aside from the USA see what a typical american kid has and think it is ridiculous and wrong.

Its all perspective, and just because you and others don't understand doesn't give you the right to interfere, in my opinion. It makes me nervous when I read sentences that have the phrase "something should be done"... Maybe we should all worry about our own situation?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
used to further fund the mother's lifestyle.

I agree.

it is high price prostitution if you ask me.

If the mother wants the kid to have the same lifestyle then the father in this case should get custody.

this goes both ways for men and women

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Considering this guy is an billionaire I dont think she is asking for too much in child support. I mean its supposed to be partly based off of the parents income.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Considering this guy is an billionaire I dont think she is asking for too much in child support. I mean its supposed to be partly based off of the parents income.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

That's true... and on reflection, she really isn't asking a great deal, considering. It's all relative.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

I saw this on YAHOO news and was like WTH!

I'm sorry but she isn't hurting in the financial dept this amount is ridiculous! Yes her baby daddy is a bazzillionare and should rightfully help support his child but 46k PER month! That is just over the top greed!

I don't get the whole custody/child support system today.

Many people get shafted and others get it all. It is insane and sad at the same time.

There is no reason she needs that much money a month for a kid, a four year old none the less!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I have grown accustomed to the saying...

"Trust no Bitch"

It has served me well in the past.

top topics

join