It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace and Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Seriously? whatever happened to americans who are into peace and love? it's all about fake money to everyone now? fake money and division? We live in the World now. It isn't 1950's Mcarthy-era anymore.

And i don't mean religious syle love. Love each other without the need of your gods telling you to.

Sorry; I had a bit to drink tonight and i just thought ATS needed to be reminded about treating others with respect.

P.S.
I know you aren't all americans. but there just seems to be a hateful sentiment here lately.

P.P.S.
Get happy. You are alive. Play Music with each other. Enjoy this limited time you have here.

PEACE AND LOVE youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If I have money I can give it to people in exchange for love. Capitalism rules.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by floppynoodleson666
Seriously? whatever happened to americans who are into peace and love? it's all about fake money to everyone now? fake money and division? We live in the World now. It isn't 1950's Mcarthy-era anymore.

And i don't mean religious syle love. Love each other without the need of your gods telling you to.

Sorry; I had a bit to drink tonight and i just thought ATS needed to be reminded about treating others with respect.

P.S.
I know you aren't all americans. but there just seems to be a hateful sentiment here lately.

P.P.S.
Get happy. You are alive. Play Music with each other. Enjoy this limited time you have here.

PEACE AND LOVE youtu.be...

No "Eff" that, you're absolutely right! We all must remember daily, if possible, that we only get one shot at this humanity deal.

LOVE your life! Forget the conspiracies! If you think "The Powers That Be" will destroy your children's lives, don't have them. LOVE what you've been given - a 60-90 year chance at being a beautiful biological organism on a supermassive ball of rock floating in space...

LOVE IT EVERYDAY-----EAT IT UP, DRINK IT UP, CONSUME IT. You'll be gone before you know it. Try everything. Give everyone a chance. Share - Love - Enjoy - Be responsible.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Don't worry man, I'm down with peace and Love.

I try to spread the word any way I can

top topics

join