It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coventry postman daubed racist graffiti on Royal Mail posters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hi readers
could some one tell me if this is classed as racism or predujist
either way the man has shot himself in the foot
here is a couple of paragraphs

A POSTMAN who daubed racist graffiti over posters in Royal Mail’s old Bishop Street sorting office in Coventry was caught after handwriting experts were called in.

A POSTMAN who daubed racist graffiti over posters in Royal Mail’s old Bishop Street sorting office in Coventry was caught after handwriting experts were called in.

Darren Swain, of Bruce Road, Radford, Coventry, described himself as “the scarlet pimpernel of the post office” on two of the five vandalised posters put up in toilets.

source
www.coventrytelegraph.net...

He even bragged “you will never catch me” on one of the posters – ironically entitled Dealing with Harassment Through Graffiti.

But two of the posters featured racist slurs and Royal Mail investigators quickly installed covert cameras and started monitoring the area.

Eventually they identified Swain, 45, as the culprit and sent the vandalised posters and other examples of his handwriting to experts

The posters were put up in June and July of last year in the building’s first floor toilets – two floors away from where Swain worked on the centre’s night shift

Two of the posters contained racist statements – with one bizarrely describing Andy Murray as a “useless Jock”.

Imo what a silly man 21 years unblemished record
im thinking has he been doing this for yrs and only just got caught?who knows
but no wonder our postal service is going down the pan with silly acts like that
regards
dave

edit on 2-8-2011 by davesmart because: edited for source

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Probably some forum troll who thought he could try it in real life too.

my 2 cents.

GM

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Andy Murray is though, funny how he hates England yet when he's doing well he's British and when he's playing badly he's Scottish. Maybe this postman isn't the only racist?

Honestly reminds me of the night shift team at my last job, walked into work one morning to find the phrase "RIKKI LEE IS GOD" on the warehouse floor in bits of masking tape. Someone actually took the time to tear off strips to strategically place down and form such words. Pretty hilarious even if it was dumb. Just like this postman in fact.

And no, no idea who Rikki Lee was nor did anyone in the workplace go by that name.

join