It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about other-worldly visitors on a possiable global scale...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi all! So I'm not one to usually post stuff like this but I felt compelled to based on the vividness and contents of this dream I had a few hours ago. BTW, I'm not some 12 year old having this dream. I'm a 27 year old Marine Corps veteran and a small business owner. I'm not saying it means anything, but it was just interesting to me and I wonder how many other people may have had/be having similar dreams. Sorry about the rambling nature of this post, as I'm not particularly good at writing and dreams seem to meander and go forward and backwards all at the same time.

So its night out, and I'm walking home with some buddies of mine (well I assume they're buddies but I don't actually know who they were). And we look up and see this big storm kinda starting to form, with lots of colors and such and it was pretty wierd looking. There is this giant arc(glowing bright blue!) in the sky, kinda like a moving storm front but much more pronounced. There is also some kinda bluish glowing dot in the middle of this cloud formation. We are all confused as to what it is. Walking towards a house on the side of the street we see the same bluish dot on the ground, and when I look up at the "craft" a blue beam comes down. By now we know its a giant ship and are wondering, are they good or are they here to do us all in? Jump forward a little bit (You know how dreams do that...) and I'm going into my house when I see someone being risen into another, smaller craft- saucer shaped with small blue lights around the edges. For some reason, an idea popped into my head that this was more like a universal mall (weird, right? I don't know WHAT that is supposed to mean lol). I go inside, than go back outside and think, F*** it, I want to know whats happening with these people, so I look up at the circular ship and hold my arm out straight from my sides and look at the ship. I think I could telepathically communicate with it b/c I was enveloped with a blue beam and rose into the ship. In the middle of the ship was a hatchway/hole and when I was under it a greyish arm (that I think was clothed in a bluish-green suit of some kind) grabbed my arm and lifted me the rest of the way into the craft. The inside of the craft was grey but with these reddish orange cushions that you sat against (I assume for the G Forces) that reminded me alot of those G-force "UFO" rides at the fair that spin around and pin you to the wall. Around the circular wall were triangular windows with a black seal around the edges (one of which was partially open??) and I remember thinking, shouldn't that be closed?? I remember seeing a few other people in the craft with me and I do seem to remember some "other" being to my right, though I can't for the life of me recall what it might have actually looked like. I remember looking out the window and seeing all the lights from the town below me though I don't think we were over a few thousand feet above ground level.

Thats all I remember, I think I woke up right after looking out the window. Unfortunately, I don't remember enough to possibly id the town if it was even a real town.

Any thoughts or questions? This is the first time I"ve had this type of dream that I can remember.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
BTW, I got the impression that they were here to help us, not to harm us.

And one ore thing, the first ship was HUGE, but the second that I went up into was barely big enough to hold 4 or 5 people in a circle, so maybe only 8 feet or so in diameter.
edit on 30-7-2011 by JJRichey because: added details

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
(Taken from a previous thread that I had commented on, not many people saw my reply I don't think. So maybe it will do you some justice.)

My girlfriend and I have both had UFO dreams, on and off for the past year.

She had them first. I have made a thread about them, "Girlfriend's Dream" it is titled. I did my best to write it as accurately as possible, with her over my shoulder as I wrote it.

--- Very interesting dream though - I highly suggest you check it out in my profile.

But yeah. After she had the phenomenal dreams - I was angry that I never had my own experiences.

I, like you, am the one who spends all this time on ATS and beyond soaking up information/lies regarding the UFO phenomena - and here SHE is having these not only UFO dreams, but extremely deep "anomaly" dreams.

Then I finally had one, and it was very trippy, but I would not say that it "felt" necessarily real - compared to her experiences, which I'd hardly even call dreams.

Dream: Sitting on a green hill with girlfriend, I wave down this ball of light flying in the air. As it comes closer, I can see it is a giant orange disc. As it flies right above us, a green light splashes over me. I wake up in this tiny compartment, wearing a tight-fitting sleeping bag. And then I meet what looks kind of similar to maybe... Mars Attacks... I never got a full look at the E.T, but he said "Get sleep. Get sleep" - instead I start worming around the tiny compartments, really child-like and happy I am having a UFO experience - I get to the front of the craft, and there is a really mediocre airplane seat. I sit in it, because in this part of the ship it actually HURTS - like gravity is being shifted due to how fast the craft is. I start to get one of those "face breaking" dreams, where my nose and jaw are cracking - all the while looking out this window of this space ship, watching this freeway below me.

Pretty intense. Woke up after that. But though it was interesting I am not convinced that it was anything more than my self conscious.

---

Here are the threads I wrote of her experiences, edited rigorously by her:

Part 1

Part 2

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You said the craft looked like a giant storm with a blue dot?
So like
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57e1bee6bba5.jpg[/atsimg]

But with blue dot i middle?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

heres a link about an alien dream my gf had, with a picture I drew of the creature. shes also 27.

the thing that creeps me out about your dream is the blue lights. when I was camping at a cabin one time, i saw three bright flashed in the sky (no clouds, clear starry night) then 10 mins later i went inside and lay down in bed... then EVERYTHING was illuminated blue from outside. I looked out the window (i couldn't see above because of the ease trough) and the ground was lit up bright blue in a circular pattern. then the light just went to a single point and was gone. NO sound.

I'll never forget that night.

join